Reviews for Intimacy
digimonlover123 chapter 18 . 1/8
I need to know what happened you need to post more
digimonlover123 chapter 16 . 1/8
alright this the longest and yet best story I ever read if you don't mind I do some work where I take takari fanfics and change some stuff for writers and most of them liked it so if you ever need help with one I am very glad to help sorry I waited till now to says this let me know if u make any more tk and kari fanfics. I think that they should bring back tk and kari and if u listen to the teacher is season 3 episode 1 and u can see izzy tk and them in it but gotta look hard
dante chapter 10 . 1/7
I love it all fav you post more takari fanfictions
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
Please write the next chapter because the story is so good!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
hey! when you think update. I need to know how the story ends pliss
Yamilet chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Please continue the history, is beatiful and I want a happy end
Guest chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
you can't leave me hanging like this! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE
Lhana chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hello :)

Thank you for your hard work, I love your story and I hope you can update(d?) soon !

Although I prefer first person POV, your story is one of my favourite for this pairing so... thank you again.

Sorry for my bad grammar but I'm french and I wasn't listening during english classroom (my teacher was so boriiing) so I pay for that now .

Merci ! Bonne journée ( ou soirée c'est selon)
Josephine chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Thank you so much for continue this awesome storie! 2 years passed, but you continued n.n
I'll wait for the next chapter :D
Namika-i chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Wow! It been soo long since u update, thank you so much for not abbandon us reader
I assure you, as long as you still continueing to update this story, I ll be here with you through and out thank you so much again for writing this fantastic story Don't give up!
Miharu Tengoku chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
So, I just read the entire story. I thought it was really great. The twists and turns kept me captivated the entire time. You using "coz" "cause" kind of annoyed me, but that's because I'm also in college and got use to things like that. I have to say Karyl is a bitch. I'm looking forward to you updating soon. Keep it up. I know how writing in spare college time is. Haha. I'm also a writer or Takari fan fiction.
Sappy chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hey thanks for the update, can wait for the next one
anipraman23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Perfect...thank you it was brilliant c:
paolamendoza chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Thank you so much! :D
kingdom219 chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Glad to see you're alive! Great update by the way!

Keep up the great work!