Reviews for Building Bridges
AliaAtreides84 chapter 9 . 4/13
I like this story very much so far and how you managed to blend it so well with the canon plot points. Even though you haven't updated it in a long time, I would love to see it continued at some point.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Wonderful! So thoroughly enjoyed what you started here. Wish it continued through to Severus redemption.I'll check out some of your other pieces next.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
okay that snape is a little rough around the edges but the kid got stabbed even an asshole would be nicer after that. and he is a spy he should be able to tell the story is a lie
silverangel116 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
loving this story so far, can't wait to read more.
Dismayed chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Three years since the last update - another abandoned, forgotten story.
Dismayed chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Enjoying the story thus far, but Harry ought not to use M-rated vocabulary in a K-rated story.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
this does make sense. and to be honest, i could picture this happening in exactly the same way 5 or more years prior to his 16th year
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Such an interesting story! Loving it.
Servant05 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
This is so good! I hope that one day...one day you might continue it. Thanks for the great start. :D
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Will Harry gather the nerve or the Gryffindor bravery to ask Severus about his mother and how will he react to Severus having been told to take Harry back to the Dursley's? Will it feel like another adult has learned of how Harry's treated by Dursley's but also choosen not to do anything - is this how Harry will feel about Severus returning to privet drive. Or will the two of them talk or perhaps correspond?
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Severus should no from his own experience that he never told anyone about the abuse he suffered or even admitted as a child that he was being abused. So to expect Harry to do so, even though he definitely defends his guardians the Dursley's I do think part of Harry must want Severus to find out but can't tell him himself out of fear of not being believed or some threat perhaps from the Vernon. So will Severus get to experience Harry's nightmare, but why does he call out for Severus I wonder?
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Hmm...wonder if either Poppy or perhaps a curios Severus would have the need to run a full history of Harry's health since his parents died because Albus seems very keen on Severus believing he overreacted. Albus reaction to the serious accident is also troubling so perhaps Severus might see some/or one of Harry's nightmares of the Dursleys/or Voldemort.
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Albus seems most insistent that Severus is projecting his own abusive childhood upon Harry's as if Albus doesn't want Severus to investigate at all. I think Albus must be aware of the abuse but has done nothing. Abused child often try to protect their abuser and an abused child will never reveal the abuse to another person. Because there neglect, lack of care and abusive behaviour is normal for Harry because its always been that way - and he's never experienced anything different. Perhaps Harry might even feel he deserves it and perhaps dhave low self-esteem because he'd certainly never go to and adult for help if he could help - simply Harry's so use to taking care of himself, thus self-independ, lacks trust of adults - slytherin?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Amazing how wizards don't think of asking the school's house elves if they could have located Poppy quickly and bring her back - or would this have not worked. Because I would have thought a house elf/or more would have been assigned to the hospital wing.
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Could be that Harry has other injuries or his malnutrion he doesn't want to be discovered if Severus took him to Poppy or could it be something else? What causing Harry to fiercely defend Vernon - and just what will Severus discover when he takes Harry to privet drive? Who will be more surprised I wonder.