Reviews for More or Less
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Mooooooooore I want moooooooore
I love Eevees chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Come on, can you do some more? This story has potential, and I want to read this beautifully written story.:)
Pokespegirl chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
GAAAAAAHHHHH! You're killing me! I NEED to know what happens!
nera09 chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
plz plz plz update the SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME...will Eusine win or will Gold win plz update im dying... P.S I love this story it was really going well ... until the sudden cliff-hanger
Gold is life chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
PLZ UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ
ODSdragon chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
Its getting soo good please update and also It Takes Two To Raise A Family they are really good and long stories
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
T.T It so sad that you stop writing and on a cliffhanger (HOW DARE YOU!)...just when it was getting good, so sad that it will probably be never finish (since it already been close to six years :P).

But then again maybe you just discontinued it for reason(I hope it was a really good reason) but if you are still out there looking at these comments can you please(pretty please on cherry on top TOT) finish this story at least. You have a gift to writing these fanfics and I hope you can continued soon...

I HOPE! T,T *sits in the corner crying*
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Its so good plz update
Myracels chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
And now you stop writing?! Serious?!
*cries in corner because of cliffhanger ending*
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Golddddddd
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
The e guy ( forgot his name)
pokemon chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
GOLD?
Ruby chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Cool
Fighting-Turtles chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
The winners probolly eusine because cry's dad is favoring againts him.
Marildear98 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I think Gold won but he cheated by having a tiny camera on the left side of his goggles so Green could see the questions and give Gold the answers. Of course Blue blackmailed him to do it :3