Reviews for More or Less
nera09 chapter 5 . 8/11
plz plz plz update the SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME...will Eusine win or will Gold win plz update im dying... P.S I love this story it was really going well ... until the sudden cliff-hanger
Gold is life chapter 5 . 6/5
PLZ UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ
ODSdragon chapter 5 . 5/6
Its getting soo good please update and also It Takes Two To Raise A Family they are really good and long stories
T.T It so sad that you stop writing and on a cliffhanger (HOW DARE YOU!)...just when it was getting good, so sad that it will probably be never finish (since it already been close to six years :P).

But then again maybe you just discontinued it for reason(I hope it was a really good reason) but if you are still out there looking at these comments can you please(pretty please on cherry on top TOT) finish this story at least. You have a gift to writing these fanfics and I hope you can continued soon...

I HOPE! T,T *sits in the corner crying*
Its so good plz update
Myracels chapter 5 . 3/8
And now you stop writing?! Serious?!
*cries in corner because of cliffhanger ending*
Golddddddd
The e guy ( forgot his name)
pokemon chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
GOLD?
Ruby chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Cool
Fighting-Turtles chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
The winners probolly eusine because cry's dad is favoring againts him.
Marildear98 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I think Gold won but he cheated by having a tiny camera on the left side of his goggles so Green could see the questions and give Gold the answers. Of course Blue blackmailed him to do it :3
EllieXDreams chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
You've got to finish this story!
It gets better!
LightedSouL chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This was published in 2009! Its 2014! Did you gave up on pokemon!? Are you the writer of Beau Shokmore since Clair said she would be writing another one like that since she didnt finished it and 'The thin line between love and hate' was quite similar.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
When the heck will you update I've been waiting forever for you to update this story!