Reviews for Abyssus Abyssum Invocat?
takers dark lover chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Well Raven's arieval has stirred thing up a bit. Glen seems to have found a new toy to play with. That should be interesting to say the lest. And if Hunter don't kill Raven I'm sure it will be. I hope they figure out it was Chris soon. Now that he knows Raven is there he has his guard up, it won't be easy.

Oh and I loved the Mark and Jeffy parts. God they are hot togather! Love them!
slashdlite chapter 25 . 11/28/2009
Woah! Mark served Raven an ultimatum, Jeff's off limits to him! But knowing Raven, he's not one to listen to orders. He's looking out for Jeff and knowing that his little bird has a crush on Hunter, he knows he will have to take his pleasure somewhere else.

Oh my! Glenn dominated first! My knees go weak thinking of these two men together and (ahem) thinking of Jeff sandwiched between them! *hehe* Now, that's unlikely to happen seeing that Mark and Hunter will kill Raven if he tries it but will Glenn help Raven to make my dreams come true?

The first time Hunter show his affection publicly towards Jeff. Now, that came as a surprise! Raven betting a night with Jeff if he finds out Jeff's assailant first! That would make things really interesting!

Awesome updates!
slashdlite chapter 24 . 11/28/2009
I was wondering when Shawn is going to get himself some. After all, he isn't with anyone and Raven's timely visit promises him a week of pleasure, provided Raven keeps his hands off Jeff when they meet.

Now, who will top, Glenn or Raven? My bet, Glenn tops and then Raven take his turn.

Matt is so protective and that's why I love him. Till now, he just can't get over it that Raven and his brother used to fuck and they were like animals, from the way Rey described them! *hehe*

Jeff is going to get waylaid and hurt again, isn't he? Can't wait to see Raven and Hunter's reaction when Jeff finally join them!

Great update!
slashdlite chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Your updates are so damn awesome! I was ecstatic when I see this!

What can I say, wonderful as ever!

Now, it looks like only Hunter and Mark didn't like the idea of having Raven to visit. For Hunter, we know he's just jealous that Raven might get attached to Jeff again but what about Mark? What's his reason?

I drool when I read that Raven used to follow Jeff closely around. And reading between the lines, I would say Raven and Shawn had sexually engaged each other before. I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, the reaction of Mark or Hunter towards Raven.

And you mentioned in your brief that there would be a Raven/Kane, I can't wait! Two hardcore fuckers going at it!

You describe Jeff/Mark so well! I really take my hat off to you for those delicious intimate encounters between these two!

Fantastic update, as usual! I'm going to the next chapter.
VanityMayhem chapter 25 . 11/28/2009
This is getting great.

When are they going to find out Jericho did it?

When's Hunter just going to admit his feelings?

And when's Matt going to get laid? lol

Update SOON!
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 25 . 11/28/2009
this stuff between the guys and Raven is too great. i love it.

all of these are just too great together, and of course Jeff is caught between them all.

can't wait to read more!
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 24 . 11/28/2009
Hm. Raven and Shawn, huh? I like it.

Aw, poor Jeff. Mark making him run and all... i feel his pain.

Part 3!
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
ah! you have no idea how happy I was to see that you had updated this! just finished part 1, can't wait to read the rest!
takers dark lover chapter 22 . 8/24/2009
Here comes Raven. THings are going to get wild. Very wild. Wait until they find out who and why. That will be interesting.
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
Raven, huh? LOVE IT!

So glad when I saw that you had updated this! Great chapter.

Sad to see Jericho as the culprit, but it does fit him well. Haha.

Anyway, great job, again. Can't wait to see where you go from here!

Now... if there was another story that was updated... P
VanityMayhem chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
I loved it!

Im glad you updated it :)
Narcis chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
Awesome chapter! This angel turned out better than I thought it would :D

I was a bit "..that's it? This isn't enough rape" at the beginning (I'm horrible), but now, with everyone going badass AND calling in Raven I'm more than hyped ;D AU ftw! Poor Jericho..

Heheh, and you finally got Shawn laid :P (And now I also want hardcore Raven/Shawn. Like I didn't have ENOUGH parings.. q:)

RAVEN! RAVEN! RAVEN! *chants* ;D
slashdlite chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
I get so excited when I see an update from you, this is magnificent!

Finally, Shawn gave Jericho his just desserts but it was careless on his part to talk to Hunter about Jeff with Chris in the room. See what that got Jeff into! You're a genius for taking the stairwell incident and build it into this story!

Thank goodness Randy took the stairs and found Jeff, it could be worse if Jeff wasn't found earlier!

Randy was thoughtful, taking Matt to the hospital. I don't know why Mark and the rest didn't like him but I think Jeff and him having a go at each other is something to look forward to.

I didn't have a clue who Shawn was referring to about the one who taught him hardcore fucking, but you mentioned Raven in your footnotes and Hunter said "feathered", so putting the two together, it's Raven they are talking about, isn't it!

Awesome update! I'm so looking forward to the next! and I'm waiting with abated breath for an update in "In a glimpse of an eyebeat."
CerebralPrincess chapter 21 . 7/10/2009
cant wait for chapter 16!
VanityMayhem chapter 16 . 7/9/2009
That chapter was awesome! Really hot too lol ;)