Reviews for Their Turn
Cynthia chapter 21 . 1/8
I enjoyed toddler Dean. I hope John and Sam have learned from the experience. It was nice to read about, Mac, Caleb, Bobby, and Jim. Thank you for posting this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was refreshing to see Dean as a carefree toddler. He has so much on his shoulders since his mom died. Thank you for the escape. From a Dean-girl.
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
I really like this story and It would be awesome if you update it *wink* *wink* *hint* *hint*
Miss Light Bright chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
Is the story not finished? NOOOOO I LOVED IT! You need to finish. But it was great. Dean made me squeal with happiness. Yay
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
like it
christyzachman chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Loving the story. Keep up the good work
HAMUCHA chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
(I'm sorry I know I this is really short but I felt like I owed you something after all of this time.)

I'm soo glad you continue at all! I thought you've forgotten or something. Glad you've come out of the bad place. It's a great sequel. Though I love the idea of Dean keep being a small adorable cute child! Yes, I do. After the transformation he got easily tired and lost his appetite, I see. Great! Keep it going longer, please! You know, as long as Sam and John understand and keep taking care of him.

De-aged Dean always captivated me...
moira4eku chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Loved this chapter. Little Dean with teen Dean mind! Anyhow. I will miss toddler Dean but Dean did need to become teen Dean again. Sad what happen with the girl. Looking forward to the ending.
moira4eku chapter 19 . 3/13/2010
I hope they can put her to rest. I will admit, when Dean is changed back I will certainly miss toddler Dean. He is just so cute. This chapter made me tear up, I'm glad that Dean is getting better and will soon be ok. Looking forward to the next couple of chapters.
storyaddict69 chapter 21 . 3/9/2010
I'm so glad you decided to update! Its been a wonderful story,and hate for good stories to be unfinished. I hope things are better with you...but if not i've been told that writing is very theraputic... ;) sorry I couldnt help it...your a great writer...and i hope that you will be abe to continue...despite whatever is going on...
dreamlitnight chapter 21 . 3/8/2010
I'm so glad you updated. Great chapter. Anxious for the next. Thanks for sharing with us. ;0)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 21 . 3/8/2010
Great chapter! We've got Dean back to normal! Awesome!
Sensue chapter 21 . 3/8/2010
well, this was really great. Truly. I'm so happy that you're back. I'm looking forward to seeing where you've taken this. I think Dean's still going to be in for rough treatment.
sammygirl1963 chapter 21 . 3/8/2010
At least Dean is back to his normal self now...but I am going to mis the two year old version.
Yammy1983 chapter 21 . 3/8/2010