Reviews for Kiraabi: Killer Beauty
samuraipanda85 chapter 22 . 8/7
One of the greatest tragedies on this site is an unfinished fic that hasn't been updated in a year and a half.
Please finish this story. One if the best and most unique takes on the kunoichi I have read. Plus I want to see Jirayia's reaction to learning that his most favorite student is his son and that his godson is his grandson as well.
samuraipanda85 chapter 20 . 8/7
This is quite the in depth look at the life if a kunoichi.
samuraipanda85 chapter 16 . 8/6
That last line was smooth as hell. Get to the bottom of what is going on without anyone being the wiser.
I don't say this often but I'm loving this OC. Smart, sexy, devious, and no doubt powerful.
Father is Otousan not otottsan.
samuraipanda85 chapter 15 . 8/5
Oh man that date went south fast.
The villagers are gonna kill off the Shinobi by snu snu. Aren't they?
samuraipanda85 chapter 14 . 8/5
Wowza. The ever shy Hinata makes the first move in asking Kiba to take her virginity. Kiba mustn't have landed one kinky bitch.
And is no one gonna comment on why Sakura has to give up being a ninja if her parents say so? Does she not have a say? Does the Hokage, her master, not have a say?
This isn't highschool girls lacrosse. I very much doubt that Sakura needs her parents permission to be a child soldier at this point.
samuraipanda85 chapter 13 . 8/4
Oh ho. I see what you did there Kakashi.
Akane Mosoa chapter 22 . 8/4
Please continue soon. Except for Kiba getting together with anyone before he has had a chance to 'live' first. The story is good. Hinata would in the long run be better with Shino. The two of them have a lot in common. Hinata and Kiba only realy have Team 8/Kurenai in common, therefore are not a good match.
samuraipanda85 chapter 10 . 8/3
I don't see why you can't just use terms like boyfriend and girlfriend? I get some words work like baka or chan, but kodo-whatever is just confusing.
samuraipanda85 chapter 9 . 8/2
There is always room for a strip tease.
samuraipanda85 chapter 8 . 8/2
I'm sad that we didn't get to see Tsunade yelling at Sakura's parents for being so close minded.
samuraipanda85 chapter 7 . 8/2
I was gunning for the shikatem pairing, but shikaino is fine too I guess.
Also are we going to be dealing with a gay Sai in this fic? It's not a deal breaker, I'm just curious.
samuraipanda85 chapter 6 . 8/2
This could be very fun.
samuraipanda85 chapter 5 . 8/1
I think I missed something but why did Sakura call out Kakashi's name?
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 8/1