Reviews for Acceptance
Aneska chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very nice and simple. Great reading from the characters. You know them very well.
KnightFoxx58 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I beg of you, please write more! I haven't read anything decent in this fandom in MONTHS! You renewed my hope in humanity (okay, now I'm being a bit dramatic.) Though it was really nice to read.
Pin Needle chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I absolutely love the characterization for Sanzo. Comparing his life to the rain really was effective. I have to say, that you're writing is just getting better and better. I can't believe how well crafted this is, so yeah...

I don't really know what else to say, I'm kinda in a shock right now. So, yeah...great story, I loved it. Good luck with your writing! : D

Pin Needle
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Since you were so terribly kind in reviewing several of my stories, I feel that it is only fair that I do the same for you. This is where I express my frustration upon realizing you have only written one thing for Saiyuki (thus far anyways, I hope that changes).

I loved how you begun the story speaking of the oh so obvious Sanzo VS rainy weather. The settle pull of their relationship growing and Sanzo's best friend denial getting in the way makes for a good 'slice of life' oneshot. It's very calming and sweet. Thank you for writing this. _
Shinken16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aw that was cute. Nice characterization as always!