Reviews for The Glitch
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lollll. Enjoyable. However at first, I was a bit confused of where Junpei was at... Until you said Katamari and red pandas.

I have to feel bad for Akihiko though. While Minato and Mitsuru were having a blast in their respected dimensions, he needed to deal with the nightmare manifesting world of Silent Hill. I hope he still has his anal virginity.
Cloudy to Night chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
this's funny! Especially Akihiko's part! When i imagine how Akihiko looks.. It was so priceless! And Mitsuru's part, she's like an inexperience criminal! That's awesome! *lolz* thx 4 writing! *bow*
KazuSakai chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
WHAT the HELL did the Pyramid Head do to Akihiko? Whatever it is, its pretty traumatizing...
xRiikox chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That silent hill part is disturbing. Well, we all know what he does in silent hill 2...at least Mitsuru had a good time.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
...omg this was crazy.

I figured out SH and KD off the bat but the other ones were kinda hard. And...did aki-san get raeped?

*coughs* still this was...interesting to say the least
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Minato DID NOT! :) Hilarious
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hells yeah! Awesome story, mate.
Miladys chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Omg, lol! Poor Akihiko.. XD Akihiko situation is so creepy but I did'nt realiaze it's Silent Hill..

Nice work.. :)
kuuro-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
rofl Minato you perv! Mitsuru really cracked me up too, what an evil streak! XDD
Oraman Asturi chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Nice... Katamari suits junpei please kill him. I think GTA was a given when you explained Mitsuru's actions. the same goes for akihiko and silent hill though I didn't know it was the second. what is it with those games and creepy fogs, my reation was pretty much the same as his though mine because it resonates to closely to my own disturbed mind I also thought persona 4 might have been it.
Amani Hershel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
. . . XD

Ofcourse poor Aklhiko gets stuck in Silent Hill. Great idea~!
Yamato Shinji chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
PYRAMID HEAD MAN!

SILENT HILL RULES!

What's We Love Katamari Damacy?
ElementPriestess chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Man I feel sorry for Akihiko. Mitsuru just kinda scared me.