Reviews for And all our skies are filled with blue
kgb chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
I love this story. It's action packed with plot, which is my fav. I likehow you write the characters, River and Mal are great of course but I also loved Jayne. Please continue!
MementoMoriYB chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Hey,

This story is excellent! Your fight scenes were great, characters were...in character...everything was just awesome. Can't wait to see where you go with this story.

Update soon!

PEACE!

MMYB
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
This is a Mal/River shipper, right?

Because, if so, having Mal and Inara unhappily together is a wonderful idea. Inara refuses to actually be in a relationship, so along comes River...
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This is amazing. Cram packed with action, intrigue, and character. Wonderful premise (almost Reavers) and woot woot to the River/Mal-nessity. HUGS
yesimadramaqueen chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
love it. cant wait for more.
RionaEire chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Tentatively still here, this chapter wasn't as exciting as the last but every chapter can't be full of excitement. I think its good that Mal lets River do fun manuevers with the ship when she takes off. I think its fine that pilots some of the time but there really should be someone else who does it when she is less lucid. Which brings us back to my original point about River, are you writing her as normal? At the end of the last chapter I thought we'd be alright on that point but I'm still not sure if we are on a similar page there. Apparently Mal and Inara are in one of those tentative relationships where both people are sort of not sure what they are doing. To an extent that isn't surprising since she is so stubborn and he's ... whatever he is. :)

But I will give your next chapter a try because you have some good things going for you.

Riona
wawaboy2 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Wow that fight in the first chapter was brutal... I like how Inara is back on board Serenity... I can't wait to see her and Mal's complex relationship continue to evolve... Update soon!
winchesterxgirl chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
i really love how you've gotten the voices of the character right on the freaking nose.

mal and inara together. yay. cept she's still being all companion like. silly girl.

she has mal.

i love it.
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i freaking love it.

no seriously..freaking love it.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This story has potential, what with the non-Rievers and your ability to do good action sequences. It got better as I read, at first I wasn't so sure about you since River seemed awfully normal and that is not how stories I like go. But I stuck with it because the plot was compelling and as the story improved and got more interesting your portrayal of River improved too. As long as you write River well I shall give you more chances. You have some creative ideas here and so continuing to read will be fun ... as long as River is River and not a normal psychic assassin, I mean do you really think telling people a horrible secret would erase physical damage done to the brain? I think not. "A completely coherant River means writers don't deliver" KatTaya, so stick closer to how you were writing her at the end because that is good. I hope this isn't a Rayne fic. I'm curious to see what those non-rievers really are, aliens or undead zombies or something else.

Riona
Ron chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I like your River. Especially the whole snow wall bit.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Excellent action - I'm out of breath just reading it! It stands well alone, but I am looking forward to more.
Adverbia chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I am so impressed with the scope and characterization of this piece. Good gen fanfics are so few and far between. I can't wait to read more from you.