Reviews for JJJ Ripples In A Pond JJJ
A chapter 1 . 2/14
Five years and counting... UPDATE PLEASE! I. Beg. You. To. Continue. This. Story.
MichikoUzumaki'16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love it! Completely LOVED it! I want to read the next one already.. :D At first I was like "what the..?" and then I was like "HUH?" I was SOOOO confused.. -.-" Anyways, even though I haven't read rest of the story yet, I think the plot is really good. :] I know it gets better.. So, I can't wait! _
xLaurie-Chanx chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
D; Please update soon! This chapter was amazing and I NEED to read more of this fanfic xP
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I gotta say if this were updated i'd expect a good number of reviews would come for it. I hope that happens.
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 7/26/2010

You can't just leave it like this! I love madness! You must continue to write the madness! I wanna know what happened, here!
Hikarin-Love chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i love it! please continue whenever you can!
SubtlyFailing chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is crazy and beautiful at the same time... §h!t! I want to know what'll happen next(and what happened before)

Update Puh-lease

PS: I KNEW ITSUKI WAS CRAZY! o.O That damned fake smile is creeping me out :S But I love him
Ran.Sato chapter 1 . 7/2/2009

Can you update?

Pretty PLEASE?

This is great!

Can't wait 'til you update~!

uzukun7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i hope you do continue with this story it definitely caught my interest. everybody is so moody and depressed. things have to be bad if both mikuru and yuki arent there. and i want to see how haruhi acts. in either case i hope you update this soon. laterz
Mademoiselle X chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This looks like it's going to be really interesting. It's short, but it's enough to keep me anticipated for the next chapters.
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow : This is really interesting.

Your authors note more or less says all the questions I wanna UPDATE ASAP please!

I really like this, I think it's really well written and I think it goes into Itsuki's character in a really interesting sort of way.

Thanks for writing it! :D
nukerjsr chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I didn't get the prologue at first (Because I was too stupid to look at the author's notes, lol), but after reading it again I realized that you have brilliantly set this up. It really sets the tone for the story as Itsuki can tell it in such a calm manner. (More calm than Kyon, I'd say)

I really like how this is set up and I really want to see what happens next. This series is a great for drama, wouldn't you say? _
an1979 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
It looks like it will be good "dark fic".

I approve!

"…You could say, “Goodbye job, Suzumiya-san.”"

I don't get it... shouldn't it be "good job"?
TheHyperZombie chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow, the writing in this is just... great. I don't really know what to say, other than I can't wait to read the rest. xD
BlackOps04 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
You really got A LOT of mileage out of this little prologue. It doesn't give much away while still showing how badly those three members of the Brigade have fallen apart. The number of questions this begs to have answered should encourage further reading.

The big question I want to have answered is: If Haruhi is in perpetual misery, why hasn't the universe imploded? Attachment Issues?

My guess for Kyon snapping like that is Koizumi pretending to be happy with Haruhi when he knows that being together has made them all miserable.