Reviews for Strawberry Tart
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG CRACK PAIRING!

yeahh...good story, i luv crack pairings XD you're a REALLY good writer, i'm adding you to my faves!

BYE!
Gold-Lawlipopp chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Um... I dont know what to say about this... Its very disturbing... But you did do good describing everything. So Good job on that. Scary job on the story
windferret chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE MAKE A WHOLE!E FANFIC WITH THEM!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
ok... that story was well... its really hard imagining tart and ichigo... it was ok i guess but i dont like the couple much i like...

ichigo kisshu

pudding tart

it was nice i just thought the couple was a bit over rated... there's no way kisshu would accept ichigo with someone else but i was ok good story :
Jaxson The Great chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
this is my FAVORITE pairing! well, besides ichi-kish. but, i have always suspected tart of secretly having a crush on ichigo. i mean, it makes sense, doesn't it? he's always calling pudding names, but he was practically MADE for her! so, two plus two makes a Strawberry Pop-Tart, right?
Sunset Love chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
this is a great story line... but taruto and ichigo... it's very hard to imagine. xD
Obliviousrose chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
lol this was funny, yet strangely cute at the same time. I liked it!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
ME IS SCARRED FOR LIFE!
NikkiNya6 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I have never even thought that this kind of pairing was possible. It never once occurred in my mind D: It was adorable though :)
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Yay, the first story involving a couple without deep blue XD

This story was good, good luck :D

~IP~
sakuuya chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I mostly wish you had used more description. As is, while your idea is certainly cute, it felt more like Taruto and Ichigo were getting together because that's what the plot demanded than due to any chemistry between the two of them. I think that if you'd gone into their heads a little more, the romance would feel more... well, romantic.

Also, I was confused by these two lines:

/"No one michigo." Ichigo snapped and started to walk past, until Taruto grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"I think it does." Taruto murmured, then hovered in front of Ichigo and kissed her again./

What is "it," and what does Taruto think it does? He's not really responding to Ichigo's line at all; he's just... saying something. And it was confusing. The fic was fairly adorable otherwise, though.
Kish's Kittie chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Haha, The thought of Ichigo and Taruto kissing is just... not romantic, but freaking hilarious. x] I don't think I would've ever attempted this couple myself. lol

I feel that the story could've went on longer and had more detail, like why they decided to play spin the bottle and so forth. And Pai just didn't act like Pai-actually I couldn't see him playing at all. Maybe if you would've made it an AU and made them all teenagers perhaps?

I also thought that their relationship moved too fast. I'm sorry, but I don't care who it is, after one kiss there is no way you can love each other. Especially them too. I think Taruto would've liked it but put on a show that it was just plain terrible.

Although, as soon as the kissing scene started I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of it. x] But the whole point was to keep everyone in character while throwing in an "unlikely" couple. It just seemed like everyone was OOC. However, it was a nice attempt.

Ichigo and Taruto... lmbo.

Much love

~Kittie
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this was really nice. interesting story, and everything! awesome job!