Reviews for Shameless Summer Sun
1upninja chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I have to say that I was a little sceptical at the thought of a X23/Elixir pairing, but you made it work brilliantly and now that you made me think about it I see it more and more. It was adorable, great job.
fallyntalyn chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love it. It's hella cute how Laura is attempting to seduce Josh. It's very well written as well, and has a cute twist at the end. The dialogue is perfect, and you've captured Laura's matter-of-factly way of speaking. Good work!
thesagaciousowl chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
cute story.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Laura's hair was perfectly grown back in the next issue...so I don't think you need to worry about that. And while Josh is with Loa it is pretty much implied that Laura and Julian are another of the infamous and ill-fated X-couples. It's hilarious that Wolverine gave Laure the advice to seduce Foley! I heard rumor that in the fall there will be a X-23-centric comic series.

Thanks for writing/sharing this!
fluffychan5000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
awesome simply awesome, i never review unless i have something nice to say. the pairing came outta the blue and when i saw it i was at first skeptical, but u made it work. its a refreshing pairing that i would love to see more of x-23 elixir fics. When you can make me like a pairing that i never considered b4 u know its a good fic. kudos to the max!
Gravity-Did-It chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
All I have to say is that I am angry at you!

I was eating cereal when the whole "seducing" question came up and now I have cinnamon toast crunch in my nose.

But seriously it was good. Write more!
Blah Blah chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
:] i like this story so please keep writing if you can.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Was he dating Loa? I thought they just made out?

Anyway, wonderful fic. I enjoyed this very much and I'm a die hard Xietro fan (in any verse) so that should tell you how well you did.

Job well done :)

-anon g. ;)
Damion chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I loved this story. I didn't notice any typos but you sucked me into the story so i may be biased.
reddragonn343 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
this is a cool funny ass story. Nice job.
Rea-Dar chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Stunningly awesome. The people demand more.
Topah chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow! I loved this story! I tought you did a great job writing X-23 too. I'd love to see another chapter. Please?
TalonX23 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I loved it the discription, the feeling it was great! now only if it could happen in the comics
PurgeTheXeno chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Loved it. Never really thought of this pairing, but its very well done. Moar!
Rose-Rainbow chapter 1 . 2/10/2009