Reviews for Ladies of the Red Alert series
Myron23 chapter 3 . 3/18
Spoiler! Suki is actually Chinese! There must be dire consequences for this deception!

Call me old fashioned, but I do kinda wish that the "honeymoon night" would happen AFTER the marriage, rather than before.

Still, it's a very sweet, and the most romantic of all the chapters so far.
Myron23 chapter 2 . 3/18
In RA3, Eva is so superior to Tanya.
Myron23 chapter 1 . 3/18
I think it would have been very nice if the Allied commander captured Zofia, and ended up turning her into his, and then the commander lives out his days after retirement at a remote location with three hot wives.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Do lissette and the allied commander
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Please please write one for Zofia and Lissette, they are two of the hottest ladies in the series. Hope to see an update in the near future :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Great writing! Oh an i'd love to hear the others!
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Mate, you do what you want to do. Just make sure she's 18, okay? I don't think Yuriko would appreciate the art of love when she's a minor *Wink*

Lisette handly? Oooh yes why not?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
i wouldn't mind if you made a lemon of yuriko xD as long as you have seen her uprising back story
Just a thought chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Could the next chapter involve Yuriko Omega or Natasha? I think those two are in need of a bit of love! Especially the kind where they shed those outfits before making it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Please update! it's been quite some time seen the last update, for the next chapter, i think you should run a vote on who people want written, i still prefer Lissete though :)
Argorok chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Excellent story so far, please keep up the good work. Definitely do a lemon with Yuriko Omega.
wickedmetalviking1990 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
can't wait to see Zofia
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
update the story Mass Effect X Halo Spartan Dawn
miner249er chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I recommend you try writing Yuriko Omega
t3HPrO chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Yay a new chapter at long last! Don't worry, your smut writing skills are still pretty damn sharp, and I probably enjoyed this chapter the most out of all of them. I'm actually looking forward more to seeing Lissette having fun with the commander than seeing the Eva an Tanya from RA2, like quite a few people around here.

Don't stop writing!