Reviews for Ladies of the Red Alert series
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 7 . 1/3
Mate, you do what you want to do. Just make sure she's 18, okay? I don't think Yuriko would appreciate the art of love when she's a minor *Wink*

Lisette handly? Oooh yes why not?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
i wouldn't mind if you made a lemon of yuriko xD as long as you have seen her uprising back story
Just a thought chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Could the next chapter involve Yuriko Omega or Natasha? I think those two are in need of a bit of love! Especially the kind where they shed those outfits before making it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Please update! it's been quite some time seen the last update, for the next chapter, i think you should run a vote on who people want written, i still prefer Lissete though :)
Argorok chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Excellent story so far, please keep up the good work. Definitely do a lemon with Yuriko Omega.
wickedmetalviking1990 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
can't wait to see Zofia
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
update the story Mass Effect X Halo Spartan Dawn
miner249er chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I recommend you try writing Yuriko Omega
t3HPrO chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Yay a new chapter at long last! Don't worry, your smut writing skills are still pretty damn sharp, and I probably enjoyed this chapter the most out of all of them. I'm actually looking forward more to seeing Lissette having fun with the commander than seeing the Eva an Tanya from RA2, like quite a few people around here.

Don't stop writing!
sazu298 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Good to see you're back, do consider expanding to Tiberium universe, there are pretty ones there too (well at least in tiberium wars). looking forward for lissete
A-BOMBLIKEABOSS chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Do you think you could update Justice League Spectre?
6SkullAngel chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I Support the ideas of Lissette and Yuriko omega from the RA3.
with you talent i think you can do it.
so give it a shot.
good luck with them.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Lolz
Proud Harmonian chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Good chapter. It is always lovely with the two gorgeous girls of the Allied cause.
I do not mind one with Yuriko. It might calm her down.
Also a few others that would be good are Zhana and Suki Toyama for their respective commanders.
Keep up the good work.
Sage1988 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
A truly excellent job, well worth the wait