Reviews for The violin clef
tiGRess chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I didn't actually read this story. I just wanted to come here and tell you a helpful hint. Spelling errors in the title usually detract people from clicking.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I am definitely interested where this is going. As for from, spelling, etc... not perfect, but much much better.
Raissa chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
What a great story, sweety;))!

I'd really like to know how the story goes on. I think you're a great story-teller!

Bonne nuit, merci pour l'apr├Ęs-midi et n'oublie jamais: Laissons venir...ou se marier avec un mafioso..D

gros baiser*
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
great chapter once again!

If I may just give one suggestion: mark character's thoughts, so they are easily distinguished from the rest of the text. Perhaps with cursive or bold script, or, like dialogue, with a star or apostrophe instead of with quotation marks.

Perhaps getting a beta-reader would be a good idea. This site is also a middle-person for connecting authors to beta-readers (on top of the page is a link, in the line with HOME, JUST IN, COMMUNITIES,...). I myself used a beta for a long time (though not over this site), so I can say from experience it's good to have someone to go through your fics and nuke errors (which I had a lot of, in the first year) and give constructive criticism.

This story has a lot of potential and I definitely like it.

Can't wait to read the scene with Stacy!
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Interesting start! Can't wait to read more!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
PLEASE tell me that bas-tard didn't rape Allison!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2