Reviews for Two Worlds
SomeStrangeDay chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
aw i love the story! you such an amazing writer
Please.dont.forget.me chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
I was halfway through chapter 7 and i realized. How would Edward be able to survive on the titanic he would not be able to eat? Wouldnt he end up killing a human?
Mommyshaw chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
I will get on my hands and knees and beg for a sequal please god!

*gets on hands and knees*

PWEZE!

*insert puppy dog eyes
Mommyshaw chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
nice mix, this should be interesting...
lizzyvamp1901 chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
I have to say it.

This story could've been so much better if someone else had written it.

There.

Sorry.
Corr5092 chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
I cant wait to read the sequel...I'll send ideas as soon as I think up some good ones :)...thanks so much for making a sequel btw.
GOLDENEYESALLTHEWAY222 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
omg! that was so sad! i almost thought he was dead for a moment! then i remembered that he was a vampire! lol! plez make the sequel soon!
twird96 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Bella and alice should want 2 b changed and jasper and Edward try 2 convince them otherwise. both couples should get married and there should b a double Breaking Dawn kind of thing. they call of their old friends, Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and Rosalie for help!
MusikMuse chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
loved the story and can't wait for the sequel :) (if it hasn't already been published) :P
TinkLuvr16 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Sequel please
Giselle2013 chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
write a damn sequel please!
Blue Tulips chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Wow, this story is...wow. I love it! Now, Bella and Edward time...soon? Yikes, the Titanic. It sinks later, will Edward save her? Love this story!
VulnerableBelle chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I love it so far! Please keep on going with the rest! Who sent her that note? XD
nilla0609 chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
I simply loved it altough I wanted to see more of this story. But that's why i'm writing I hope you get the reviews you want and make it a saga. KEEP ON WRITING!
jessica-renee-cullen chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Really. Word-by-word. Of course it's great was written by James Cameron.