Reviews for Unobserved
LFVoy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Just read this after having watched the ep again last night. Very, very true-to-life - it feels like what could easily be a continuation, in addition to laying some groundwork for "Bound." I like. A lot.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Observer Effect is one of my favorite episodes, and this is an excellent post-ep. Thank you!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Great story!
Rigil Kent chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Dunno how I missed this.

Good tag to one of the best episodes of season 4. One can actually feel Trip realizing that he's not going to get anywhere with T'Pol and needs to move on. Sad, but entirely within character since she was so brusque and seemingly indifferent toward him. At the same time, I find it morbidly amusing that T'Pol is insisting of "casting out fear" despite the fact that she is very clearly acting out of fear. Man, I wish they had taken an entirely different approach for those two this season.

I've always wondered how SFC reacted to this report, especially when no one had any explanation for why these two miraculously survived (or, more accurately, resurrected.) It would interesting to see if that had any effect on how SFC viewed Hoshi & Trip down the road.
anaM chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
It is a sad story, but I like the thoughts and the reactions you gave to all the characters. As for T'Pol and Trip, them beeing unable to face their relationship at this point, is shown in realistic way. Thank you for sharing it!
Escriba chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
It's not SO depressing. See? I've read it and I'm not thinking about taking a cutter and doing something nasty... yet :-)

I liked it then and I like it now. The insight into the characters is so accurate that you actually can hear Trip's voice in your head, angsting over T'Pol. And that T'Pol... You know, now her and Trip's behavior during the next episodes of the series has complete sense. Bravo for making logical what seemed illogical!
volley chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Interesting coda to the episode. I like added scenes and the like; and this was well-done. The miraculous recovery would indeed have left them all wondering, which we didn't get to wee on the show. Thank you for sharing!
Begoogled chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very good epilogue to the episode. It was nice to read reactions of the crew members, them struggling with the instant recovery or lapses of time. I think you captured their characters very well. Thank you for writing it!
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very sad, but logically concluded. And it makes sense in terms of the on/off appearance of the Trip/T'Pol relationship on the show.

As always, quite well written. : )