Reviews for Break the Sky
Mimi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This story was frickin' awesome.

I love the way you skipped around with the perspectives...usually I hate it when authors do that, I consider it an indication of lack of skill when you can't tell a story well from a single person's point of view, but because this story was more...contemplative than narrative, it really just added a TON of richness to the story, and it turned out terrific.

I LOVE a devistated Yami, I LOVED the conversation and interraction between Joey and Tristan...that was probably my favorite part, just because those two, for some reason, have a special place in my heart, especially when it comes to their individual relationships with Yugi.

I really liked this, and you did a fantastic job!

ash
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
leaders are a reflection of their people - strong on the outside, fragile on the inside.

brittney
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nicely done! I loved how you put in each person's thoughts on the matter...I've read several stories dealing with Yami angst after Yugi left...It always makes me sad, but I always love how Yugi can just forgive him... Love 'em both!

Great job!
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Really liked how you used many different perspectives, and how each person had an unique voice.
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This is the best Oricalcos fic, I've read. That's not empty praise. I actively search for Oricalcos fics and this is THE best at capturing everyone's POV. And not just Yami/Yugi's for once. Very well done.
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Brilliant. That was lovely, and I enjoyed reading it :)

Also, in my opinion, one-shots are quite hard to do, and you pulled this off really well!

Darklight x
LaChoy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
So it took me long enough but I finally got around to reading this! I really wish I had read it earlier. This was great and I have to admit my favorite parts were with Rebbecca. You wrote her very well. I've always loved her and love it when people can write her the way she's supposed to be written. The scene at the end was very touching and made me have an "aw" moment. It's really a "us and them" kind of thing in that scene and I love it. Awesome job on writing this.
RainbowFizzyPops chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
oh my god! that was REALLY good! aw, gezz! im crying! thank you so much for writing this! ive been going through somthing...and i think this story helped me get through it! thank you, Thank you, thank you!

u r one of the best writerz ever!

_
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
*in state of bliss* There's no order to my preference of Puzzleshipping/fanfiction/angst. It's all just a big blob of stuff I like. x3 And you have done this so, so well.

My first thought upon the beginning: Tristan! Sweet! Brownie points! His character's always overshadowed by Joey's since the blond's closer to Yugi, so I really appreciate that little insight into Tristan.

Writing about Rebecca was also one of my favourite moments. I really liked how you captured her: young but understanding of the world around her. She's actually a pretty cool character. ._.

And, haha, Kaiba. *gigglesnorts* You do realize the line, "but, like always, it was screwing with Yugi," just sounded so -wrong-? *imagination on hyper drive*

What else to say - ending is very touching. ;_; And although it was supposed to be serious I had the whole "screw everyone else, we have each other" image (obvious parody of Seto, har har). The Puzzleshipper in me took off. *chases after it*

Thanks so much for writing this again! *glomps*

kaoru; hime no ichigo
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very well written. I love how you captured more of the heart-break, betrayal and everything that went on when Yami did that stupid deed. Everything flowed really easily for the most part and the transitions were also smooth.

I had to laugh when Seto came on, dismissing everything like usual. I do sort of question if he would swear that much...but I digress. The transition with Yugi wasn't as smooth as the rest and it took me a few paragraphs to realize what was going on.

You got the emotions really good. I'm impressed. Yugi and Yami have such a close relationship that we can't fully understand, but it could be interrpreted as puzzleshipping. But to me it makes if more meaningful if it's more than that.
happinessxandxrainbows chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is extremely well done. You grasped the mood of the Orichalcos arc perfectly. Not only that, but it is also well written. Not to mention it's puzzleshipping. :D