Reviews for Mahou Sensei Negima: The Savior and The Sacrifice
WELOVEOLYMPUS's Penguin6232 chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
lol I love that everyone keeps calling Nagi old just to piss him off, haha. XD Love this. Too bad you don't seem like you'll be continuing? Is Asuna bad or pretending? :(
Eva chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
The story is so long so i just read the end of the story!
why me chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
HOW IS THIS K! THIS SHOULD BE T OR M!
but anyway it was really funny what jack did, i mean to pull THAT on negi ws the funnest thing inthe book
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
why in the fuck is asuna evil!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
FAIL setsuna doesn't use western type magic duhhhh
Havelock Vetinari chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
Oh, come on! This story was as good as Traingham's stuff! Don't tell me you quit, too!
Fangking2 chapter 15 . 5/8/2010
I am a reader not a writer so I never fully experience the stress writers go through for a good story, but...PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE STORY. iT IS THE BEST NEGI/SETSUNA STORY i EVER READ WITH SUCH STYLE AND GRACE.

Thank you for listentiopn/reading my rant.
eternal infinity chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Please continue the story. i really want to know the next chapter. Thanks
Havelock Vetinari chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
P.S. I still prefer the origional, but not by much. And Akamatsu(Is that how you spell it in english?) should have this drawn as an A.U.

Since a lot of this hasn't yet "officially" become A.U. yet, despite more chapter coming out since this started, Congrats, very impressive. You seem to have seen the general flow of the story and made a very neat "going ahead" of the actual series. Please make another chapter soon! Negima also needs to update!1 Even is only up to chapter 276! I am not getting enough "negimaish" stuff in my system!

Also, to the reveiwers: has about ten volumes ahead of the published manga translated, it may help to understand the story a bit more. And they also have the stuff that is already published outside of japan, in case you want to re-read it and don't want to bother with the library.
Havelock Vetinari chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
This... is the greatest fanfiction I have ever read. You have long chapters, and many of them, and they are well written. You have an amazingly small number of grammer/spelling mistakes, especially considering the sheer ize of the fanfic. You have kept all of the characters Non-O.O.C. and the entire thing is kept within the realms of plausability for the characters. There are no Mary-Sues as far as I can tell, and despite some cool cloe calls, there have not actually been any character deaths. It has been keeping me "on the edge of my seat" as well as the origional negima. In fact, this has been a Great alternative to the actual thing whilst waiting for the next negima update. This was written so well that I have actually been getting this fanfic and the real thing mixed up in my head. I am a veteran when it comes to reading and critiizing fanfics, and despite reading some amazing ones from varous fandoms, this tops them all. Congradgulations, and please keep up the great work.-Vetinari
Maikeru Youkai chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Man I can't believe how awesome your stories are, I mean really they are better then ka. I hope he uses your plotline for the rest of the manga. Also I would have never thought that asuna would make a contract with fate.

Also I'm wondering how you are going to make the demon crow join them. Also curiuos what you are going to make negi say to get asuna back.

Hope you update soon can't wait.
magic135 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
man this story is so adventrus. that i'm shecking in my shocks
Komada chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I look forward to the next update.
Meloncolygeneral23 chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
This has been an amazing story so far! The characters are great and the plot is very interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
NotAGunForHire chapter 13 . 8/10/2009