Reviews for Insanity vs Reality
Mickey12Boo chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
So that wasn't Sam's actual reality? I'm a little confused
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Awww...it was a little short, but I loved it. It was really sweet how Dean was there for Sam. Well written, and nicely paced. Great Job! : )
CorbynPool chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Dr. Jared Ackles, heh heh. :) I'm such a dork.
DrinksinHeaven chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Very interesting story and take on Sam and his childhood. A cool ending came to my mind when reading the last chapter. At the very end it would have been to twist the reader into understanding that Sam was being comforted by dean in sam's "hunter" reality but he was actually being comforted by Dr. A in the "true" reality of the fic. Leaving the reader sad that all the abuse was true, leaving dr. A sad that his patient still suffers, but leaving sam in his own happy "hunter" reality where dean is real and sam was never abused.
Just wanted to share a direction the story could have taken. I don't mean it to be presumptuous.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Take ownership of your creativity and don't let other ppl bring you down. Keep up the good work and good luck on your other projects. :)
FangirlingFanatic chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Loved this so much! Cute story!
2012summerstar chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Cool, kind of sad but that's what unlike about it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
hey there it is short but i really have to tell you that the story isn't that bad and i really think that it is a beautiful heartwrenching end.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
omg I'm speechless and i don't think that it's bad.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
omg thats so heatbreaking
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
i think i have to get a tissue box for this heartbreaking
Static O. Sventura chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Gyah, Poor Sammy!

But the doc's name is hilarious :D
BananaCracker333 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You just had to call him Jared Ackles, didn't you?
Ginger Bizkits chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
You... you've truly trapped Sam in a world without Dean? How could you? It's got to be a dream, right?
jayswing96 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
AWWWW! this is so sweet..well the ending part anyways for a moment there i thought that Sam was dreaming up Dean... wow
Supergreen911 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Awww. Short but great story. Made me cry a little.