Reviews for Nightmare
EdmundPevensie for evermore chapter 10 . 7/3
Well I’m back, and have processed to read all three stories on the course of a day once again. Because I simply can not get enough of this trilogy. And I wish that there was more to this trilogy. If the idea of ever writing about the New Memories ever becomes you, I will willingly and happily read as I am ever so curious! Best wishes!
Me chapter 10 . 3/14
Holy shit. I had to read that last chapter twice. It was so good. Holy shit. There are no words. I obviously don't know who you are, but I hope you're sharing your talent with the world. You are AMAZING.
whatswiththemustache chapter 10 . 2/9
The new past?

Um?

...To be honest, I'm not surprised at all that you left it here. It's torturous, tantalizing, tragic and just a tiny bit hopeful. I hope that the new past that haunts Susan now consists purely of good things that were left behind. I'm sure, however, that it wasn't perfect, because that's life. This was a very fitting end to this drastically different, more reflective final installment to the trilogy, and I definitely enjoyed it very much. I kind of wish that Edmund and Lucy would've had a greater part in thiswe got a clear view of Peter's side to the torment of memories, but I'm sure that Edmund and Lucy would've had some intense reactions as well...and to be honest, I've been dying to actually see Edmund's thought process ever since the very beginning of HKDS. The relationships in your story are all so complicated, and just...I'm going to miss this version of Narnia. a lot.

p.s.I see that a lot of reviews are from chapters going up to 15, which this story distinctly does not have now. I'm guessing this is probably because you've decided that ambiguity is better in this situationand judging from those reviews, I kind of agree...but also, I wish I'd gotten a chance to read those 5 missing chapters! your writing is superb, and I really don't want to let go of the world you've created just yet. While your take on the Golden Age is so flawed, painful, and damaged, it's definitely my favorite telling of how things went. The story and characters are all just so irresistible...and while it seems a lot of people hate Saedra with a passion (or at least start to, towards the end of the first installment), I still think that she's really an excellent character and not a bad person at all. There are definitely things that irk me about herprimarily her inability to see a good thing even when it's right in front of her. she can be oblivious. she can be stubborn and petty. she can be indecisive. stillthese are all minor faults, really, and I still sympathize with her so much for all that happened and the way that they did. the entire story was a tragedy in the making, and the farther in we got, the more irreparable things became. it was an excellent read. I probably should be praising Nightmare rather than HKDS but ...meh, I'm rambling and I just really loved the first one. This one was excellent too, but its purpose was different and of course had a whole different feel. still good. still a tragedy. check.

anyways. this series was astounding, truly fantasticso unique, profound, complex and heartbreaking. thank you for writing it.
PaintingMusic14 chapter 10 . 6/2/2017
I take it back. You don't know me of course, but if you did you would know that I just couldn't leave it alone...
One FINAL statment: I appreciate the abnormal conclusion (due to its unhappy, unsatisfactory ending), but truly I want to know why you finished your story in such a manner. It's quite heart-wrenching...
PaintingMusic14 chapter 10 . 6/2/2017
(Not going to apologize...Um, so I just finished...
So incredibly amazed and of course loved it all, but IS THAT IT? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY RIGHT NOW. When I initially started this trilogy, I expected a deliciously long series on Saedra, Edmund, and Peter's mistakes and actions. However, at this concluding chapter, I am baffled. WHAT? I'm not enraged by any means (just inwardly), more puzzled and surprised than anything. Did you at some point have a plan to continue this? Or was this truly your ending statment to an extremely tragic trilogy? If it's the latter, I suppose it matches up to its angst appropriately, but it's still kind of a slap in the face, so to speak. I really, truly loved this final installment, completely absorbing myself into a dark version of a normally light hearted tale. I'm blown away at how tragic and dark this was, especially this story. Once again, it was by no means unenjoyable as it is written very well, but WOW. Sorry, I'm most likely repeating myself. Thank you for writing these and all I have left to say is merely that I hope this truly wasnt the end, but if it is, that it was admittedly well done. Bravo!
The Lady Ayla chapter 10 . 4/2/2017
Amazing! I really wish you'd write about the new past XD
optymalna chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
WhAt new past! It was amaizong! Best series ever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
PRETTY PLEASE WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE NEW PAST! IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING AND JUST PERFECT SO PLEASEEEE! WE LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
PLEASE WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE NEW PAST! IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING AND JUST PERFECT SO PLEASEEEE DO IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
PLEASE WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE PAST! IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING AND JUST PERFECT SO PLEASEEEE! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
PLEASE WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE NEW PAST! IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING AND JUST PERFECT SO PRETTY PLEASEEEE! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
PLEASE WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE NEW PAST! IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING AND JUST PERFECT SO PLEASEEEE! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
PLEASE WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE NEW PAST! IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING AND JUST PERFECT SO PRETTY PRETTY PLEASEEEE!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
PLEASE WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE NEWLY MADE PAST! IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING AND JUST PERFECT SO PLEASEEEE!