Reviews for Free vaseline
DancingPinkCows chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Very.. um.. interesting? It was original, and like nothing I have seen before. And the fact that it was totally OOC and crack wasn't important, since it's a humor. I give you my LOLZ :)
KlinaStyx chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
WOW! When Kisame and Itachi showed up, I was just expecting an akward exchange and them leaving but not a 4-some! XD

The story had a nice, simple structure with just enough details to make a good visual... especially for the sex scene. What an interesting combo of couples I must say. XD Good work.
toxicbutterfly chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
very nice, best multiple pairing ive read in a while! . wish they made that stuff for real...
black55widow chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Real great sex.
HelloMySeattle chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I loved this story
GenesofAwesome chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Okayy then.O.o*nosebleed* *mumbles* I'm still keepin it tho...
kitten652 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OMG! HAHA LOLLZZ! funniest smexy smut ever! lmao! SCREWED THROUGH THE WALL! HAHA! OMG I CANT STOP LAUGHING! lol great foursome too! i loved it a lot it was great! usually i dont comment on one shot lemons but that was so damn original and funny and pervy that i had to leave a comment! omg haha! usually i dont like this stuff but i got bored and the title seemed so random i clicked on it out of curiosity! boy was i suprised hehe! LOLZZ! you deserve a pat on the back for that one!
BlackSpiritofShadowFire chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
the part with Itachi and Kisame...that's just wrong. I have now lost all respect for the man. He plays seme, is that not wrong or WHAT!
Uchiha-Princess-16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Haha, thats funny, love the story.!

You should continue it!