Reviews for A Story Of Zuko's Mother
Byunghee chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Meh.

A little too straightforeard and a tad confusing. Idk why but when the gang met Kao and he tried to push over Toph, but she did that weird sort of bending, I lost interest. I lost even more interest when he just straight confesses of possessing intelligence about "events with Zuko's mom." Just the way that's said is just too lame. Lastly, a story about a long-lost mother should ever take one episode. It kills the story chronologically with a franchise like Avatar.
Sidster chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow, great story. You know, there weren't any flaws. Great Job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Haiabdosbsoqvsoabx
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Awwww! I seriously teared up at this! You write excellently! I don't think Ursa is dead, though. Again- Awwwwwww!
sonia chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i thought it was cool. nice job
Silvereyes12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Nice story. You did a good jog keeping the characters with their personality. Write more, I need to read more...(fades off)

Cheerio,

Silvereyes12
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Luved that one!

I really lyked how you had Kao underestamate (yes i know that i spelled that wron!) Toph and then she kicked his butt!
ell25 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aw you were right, it's happy and sad. Beautiful ending.

So by the looks of it, I'm guessing this isn't going to be continued?

Oh well, I liked your take on what happened to Ursa. It's a shame they didn't give us any closure on the show, but it leaves many options open.

I love how you made it that she died because all the others I read just have the gaang looking for her. Anyway, once again good work :D