Reviews for A Stray Thought
Whimsical Doodles chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
-Squeals- Aww so cute and precious.
Olympos chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
i looooooveee this story! cnt wait to read sequel :))))

Sesshoumaru smirked, 'my mate, you are the most adorable thing in this world. - Agreed :)
Olympos chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
aaaaaaw :'(( -read read read-
Wiccan Queen chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Please update soon
Crazyjess09 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
aw i was so hoping that there would be more :( it was really good though they finally came together and realized that they love eachother
the-reedus-express chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
amazing story. Update soon? lol

well written, and it easily paints a (hot) picture in my head.
shadow halfbreed chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Good story, enjoyed it very much. Very good emotions in the first chapter, and nice idea for how inuyasha and sesshomaru came together in the first place. I think for most parts, you captured sesshomaru's attitude very well.

good job.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
LOVE IT! ]]
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
RIGHT NOW, I'M LOST! I HAVE ABOUT LESS THAN A MINUTE TO RIGHT THIS,[I WRITE FAST] AND LEAVE! LOL CAN YOU PLEASE MESSAGE ME, CAUSE I WAS CHECKING SOMETHING, AND THE MINUTE I SIGN OUT OF MY EMAIL...IT DELETES ALL OF THIS! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING, ON YOUR AUTHORS NOTE! HAD TO GO OVER IT QUICKLY! AH, GOTTA GO! BYE ]]
Ichi-chan1 chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
awesome story your doing a great job and yeah it seems rushed but at the same time its just right keep up the awesome work and plzs update soon
Leyonie chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
It was great the detail made it feel very alive and you kept it going perfectly. I Do totally agree that you could make a squeal it would defiantly fit right into the story plus there's a lot that you could add. Like what if Kagome comes back or if another person/demon finally finds Inuyasha and is still seeking to make him his mate even though Sesshomaru has already claimed him.

All in all this was a great story and I think you wrote it beautifully
Demon Storm chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
I was wondering if you was going to write a sequel? I enjoyed this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This needs...better writing...in the begining. It's not a bad plot. It was just far too rushed. You could've completely skipped over Kagome leaving and...wtf? Inuyasha tells Miroku and Sanga to take care of Shippou and everyone is very sympathetic.

Do you _know_ canon?
alyuchiha913 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Aw...how sweet. I can't help but think that it was a bit too fluffy though. Still, it was a good fic. Good work!

Peace Out! _
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Well. That was unexpected. Holy hell...this is gonna be fun to read. To the next chappie I go!

Peace Out! _