Reviews for A Stray Thought
Ominous Rain chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
Damn an assassination attempt
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
I can accept that explanation
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Whattttttttt?
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Whaaaaattttttt
Whimsical Doodles chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
-Squeals- Aww so cute and precious.
Olympos chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
i looooooveee this story! cnt wait to read sequel :))))

Sesshoumaru smirked, 'my mate, you are the most adorable thing in this world. - Agreed :)
Olympos chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
aaaaaaw :'(( -read read read-
Wiccan Queen chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Please update soon
Crazyjess09 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
aw i was so hoping that there would be more :( it was really good though they finally came together and realized that they love eachother
the-reedus-express chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
amazing story. Update soon? lol

well written, and it easily paints a (hot) picture in my head.
shadow halfbreed chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Good story, enjoyed it very much. Very good emotions in the first chapter, and nice idea for how inuyasha and sesshomaru came together in the first place. I think for most parts, you captured sesshomaru's attitude very well.

good job.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
LOVE IT! ]]
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
RIGHT NOW, I'M LOST! I HAVE ABOUT LESS THAN A MINUTE TO RIGHT THIS,[I WRITE FAST] AND LEAVE! LOL CAN YOU PLEASE MESSAGE ME, CAUSE I WAS CHECKING SOMETHING, AND THE MINUTE I SIGN OUT OF MY EMAIL...IT DELETES ALL OF THIS! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING, ON YOUR AUTHORS NOTE! HAD TO GO OVER IT QUICKLY! AH, GOTTA GO! BYE ]]
Ichi-chan1 chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
awesome story your doing a great job and yeah it seems rushed but at the same time its just right keep up the awesome work and plzs update soon
Leyonie chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
It was great the detail made it feel very alive and you kept it going perfectly. I Do totally agree that you could make a squeal it would defiantly fit right into the story plus there's a lot that you could add. Like what if Kagome comes back or if another person/demon finally finds Inuyasha and is still seeking to make him his mate even though Sesshomaru has already claimed him.

All in all this was a great story and I think you wrote it beautifully
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »