Reviews for Journey Of Discovery: Part One Family Ties
Melissa chapter 12 . 3/6
Que bela fanfic! Eu estava procurando por algo assim há um par de meses e foi ótimo encontrar sua história. Parabéns!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Continue with Part 2 please!
Lunar Dave chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
You can improve by continuing to write fantastic stories!

We love you for keeping the faith!

Dave
UnguidedLight chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Awesome :P
ivo1617 chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Lol, Little H and Big H.

What a touching gesture by Gabrielle to name her son after Xena's brother. Gabby is continuing to be adorable.
ivo1617 chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
And I thought last chapter was tough for Gabby.

I wonder how long Xena and Gabby will stay in the Amazon village given that Gabby's baby is a boy. I mean Ephiny's son does not get to live with her...
ivo1617 chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Well this was a tough day for Gabrielle. I doubt she would ever come out and say that she saved someone's life so she had to take a yelling from Xena. Ironically, Gabrielle's brave deeds in the first story were more foolhardy than what she did in the last chapter. Considering how easily Hercules, the Amazons, and the centaurs took care of the dark Xena and that would be army, was there any need for Gabrielle and Iolaus to go to that camp? In this case Gabrielle actually had to do something and she's met with disapproval even from the people who were there.

Hecuba and Herodotus finding a husband for Gabrielle was funny. (Though not as funny as Cyrene trying to find Xena a husband in Lyre, Lyre.) At least the guy was a jerk so Gabby got rid of him easily.
ivo1617 chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
LOL, Gabrielle actually asked Hercules if he was married. Even though Gabby was joking (probably, maybe, most likely), Xena's jealousy from a couple of chapters ago does not seem so far-fetched now. Besides, Gabby seems to be into big-time heroes. I don't think she would pay that much attention to Xena if Xena was still a warlord.

Looks like that ole Herc gets to add savior of the Amazons to his list of accomplishments. The big guy has it so much easier than Xena. Xena has lived with the Amazon queen for years and she still has trouble fitting in the Amazon village from time to time and now Herc will be a hero to the Amazons. Sometimes it seems that Herc just does things on a grander scale. Most heroes save a damsel in distress while Herc saves a village of Amazons. You even mentioned that Herc was holding back his strength for the most part.

Gabrielle is definitely acting like a person in a serious relationship. When Xena is not around, Gabby is doing things that Xena would disapprove of. Not only does she inquire about Herc being married, she gets involved in the fight despite being very pregnant. And then there is the issue with the pains in her hand that's still unresolved.
ivo1617 chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I am confused. After all the touchy and emotional and cheesy moments between Xena and Gabrielle so far why is Xena so insecure? Besides, Gabrielle was not the only one who met a famous ex. Does this mean that Gabrielle should be mad about Hercules being present?
ivo1617 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Hercules is such a sensitive guy - making sure to complement Gabrielle's appearance and he took Xena's news pretty well. (Though the gods have different standards when choosing who they have relations with so who knows how demigods do things?)

This is one of the few Xena stories that I have seen in which Hercules is portrayed like he was on his show.
ivo1617 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Interesting opening to the story. It seems that Xena is taking the news that she is a demigod hard. And since some gods sleep around a lot, it might not be possible to find out who Xena's father was. Ares would be a logical choice given Xena's abilities in battle. It would also explain her losing to Hercules this one time; it's in her blood.

Now that I think about it, that talk with Piri might not make Xena feel better. Piri obviously went into the family business and if Xena is indeed Ares' daughter...
The Lyrical Fox chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this entire series. I only have one complaint; you don't put a spacer between time shifts. One moment it's Xena and Gabby, the next someone else and it's momentarily very confusing. Regardless...what a wonderful story! Brilliant, really. I love it.
the mighty lu bu chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
The closing chapter, very nice.

Little hides name for sake of spoiling is wonderful. I must say, I like the choice. I wonder how many Xena fics have gone that route?

Looking forward to starting part four
the mighty lu bu chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Wow, the intensity and fast paced action, this was quite the chapter. If only I didn't need to go to bed, I'd read the last chapter.

Very well done, can't wait to see the climax soon.
the mighty lu bu chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Now this is my kind of Xena, I love this. Especially the last part.

"She punched him again. "That's for what you did to Gabrielle's parents." By this time Traianos was barely conscious. "And that's because I don't like you," and Xena gave him a hard punch that caused him to lose consciousness. By now there was a small crowd gathered around."

ONe of your best chapters for sure, really enjoyed it. The drama between parents and that dude. Then the final rape revealing, it was a very well done chapter
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »