Reviews for Circumstances
Clovergirl100 chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
awwwww!

it s really well done and i really enjoyed it a bit cheesy but it works well with the story
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
It's been so long since I actually came back to read again here in ffn and i was super glad in seeing your update! :D Welcome back! (if that's even necessary; and I'm one to say, really) Anyway! As always, amazing job! :) You didn't lose writing powers at all, if not improved! :)) keep 'em coming! and hope to see updates soon! You make me wait too loooong! :3 :))) Ja ne! -winoa :D
Nils chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
More than Tokiya being OOC, I found it weird that Fuuko would be afraid of paragliding. I feel that she's this character who'd love to do such adventurous things.

But anyhow, I loved the last line of this chapter. It made me go all mushy inside. It was a nice touch! :)

Keep up the good work. Hope you update another one soon!

Ja ne!

Regards,

Nils
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
cute update! Loved the last part! Tokiya's so sweet 3
Clovergirl100 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
What are talking about it was sooo cute :)

I put this story in my fav
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
great chapter! sweetums!
satomika chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
i like it!

the story proved to be a sunshine in the middle of my pouring rain mood...

update soon!
Eirist chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
i nearly fell out of my seat when i read the ending. the gesture might be simple but imagining mikagami doing it... *sighs* this is just what i need. i good dose of tofuu sweet-but-not-irritatingly sweet moment. good job! and if your schedule permits you to write some more stories... please do. i'll be waiting for it. :)
jadedbunny chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
tokiya naked, er...half-naked. *i am imagining things, really. o_o jaws dropped*

yay! update update! we will all wait!
jadedbunny chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
oh gawd, finally tokiya loosens up. :D arg, running out of words. perfect. :D
jadedbunny chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
geez, tokiya doesn't know how to admit stuff, really. ... for me it's not OOC. tokiyaXfuuko love :D
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Nice, do update soon!
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
naked tokiya *drools*
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
"Chikai." Haha, that was cute!
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
that's my favorite by far. it shows how human tokiya the iceblock can actually act for fuuko.