Reviews for An Intricate Web: A History of Soul Mates
zofie15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Just awesome. I always pretend T'Challa doesn't even exist in marvel world. Although sometimes I do enjoy a good storm/black panter story but that's really rear. But anyway I really love this Soul Mate trilogy. Between the nostalgic feeling I get by reading and remembering all the past details and history of the characters I also love totaly realistic and belivable separation betwen Ro and Logan during their lives. They can't be together but they are at least together in their hearts. Totaly love the idea of soul mates. Thank you for sharing your stories and keep up the great work.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was a great way to wrap up your series. It was truly a pleasure reading this fic!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Excellent wrap up.

ITA about T'Challa. We must take comfort that in comics anything is possible. Hey we got Kendall Logan right!

Thanks for sharing.
Enchanter's Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awesome! I enjoyed the agnst of their self-denial, but enjoyed the happy ending more. (:

Yes, let's all ignore Ororo and T'Challa's wedding, lol.

Hope to see more RoLo from you in the future.
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Wonderful ending!
The Goddess chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love to imagine a happily ever after too damn Marvel!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Woot woot! This works so good w/your Soulmates story explaining all the Rolo goodness even w/all of the things that happened in the comics w/Mariko & Viper & Forge so I liked this. You're on a roll aren't you?
Wrap me in your arms chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This works nice with their history. Thumbs up!
Angel chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Great story. I like to pretend that she didn't marry T'Challa too.