Reviews for Folks Like Us Do It In DeLoreans
Oh my god . . . . . wait so what happened to the Winchesters? Great story by the way.
It's like Good Omens on *even more* crack! XD
yes more please
Tonnocal chapter 1 . 2/19
so much love for this story right now

(and the remainder of my head is just going - but what about Dean!? [AND OMG MARY])
Banner chapter 1 . 2/8
... helpless giggles...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
That was awesome! Castiel and Ruby kinda of remindds me of meg! It was nice little story.
WHy chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
WHY is this nOT A SERIESSS!?
VampireloverD chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh my god I am dying! This was so hilarious, they are the best parents. Everyone else go home.
Hybridkylin chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is so Good Omens it hurts.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
SO AMAZING!
LadyLucyfer chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Holy shit that was awesome! Absoloutly loved every last bit of it. Ruby was downright brilliant and Cas was too. It's so cute sering them try to raise Sam as a good little antichrist...prochrist...somethingchrist.

Kara :)
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Fucking BEAUTIFUL
Deinokos chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
...oh yeah.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I would love more of this. Also, I almost spewed all over my computer screen. A beautiful work of art. Or insanity. Possibly both.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I hope you decide to continue this fic, it is really something else, in a good way! It is day number two of 2014 and I have high hopes that some of my favorite stories will be updated. I have added this amazing story to the list and can only hope that you can update. I especially like awkward!Cas's interactions with badass!Ruby, lol.