Reviews for A Case of Mistaken Identity
DisturbedBeauty chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I've seen a couple of Nathan/Shilo stories but I never read them. I always thought eww sick! However I saw yours today and I decided to read it. & to my suprise, I liked it.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I really loved that.
blue-amythist chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I have not logged into this account for a long time but I finally decided to, simply to review this story. And I must say, that you are amazing for being the first person to actually point out what we all have been denying, deep down... Shilo/Nathantruth/awesome! I mean c'mon, teenage girl, locked up in house, lots of hormones, totally good looking dad who happens to be the only real human being she's ever been around. How can something NOT be going on? And now I feel totally happy that I'm not the only twisted person who thought any of those things. Awesome writing job, awesome pairing. Keep up the bold writing!
East Coast Ryder chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Just FYI, there is an actual Repo! category now- so to get more recognition you should probably move this over there.
Cauterise chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow. You handled a totally squicky topic with great aplomb my dear. And yes, I don't like to think about it much but shut up in one room with no other human contact for seventeen years? It doesn't make for a healthy relationship.
Lady in the Willows chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
And here I thought I'd never be into incest. You made it completely believable. Admittedly, I felt a bit apprehensive before I started reading but you did such a beautiful, elegant job of it. I applaud you.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'm going to come right out and say it; when I saw the pairing in the summary, I said (loudly) "Eww, gross!" Which was not exactly mature, but felt fitting.

And while I'm still not throwing my arms around the idea, damned if it didn't need to be done. Because the subtext is definitely there for you to run with or ignore. Thank you for handling it poetically and tastefully.