Reviews for JACOB: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
love it
BeforeNotAfter chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really love these manuals! Make a new one PLEASE?
TeawithDent chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
"Q:Um, when I got my JACOB unit a massive horde of these girls began to swarm around my house. How do I get rid of them?

A:Those would be rabid fangirls. Unfortunately we can't really help with this sort of problem. The best thing we recommend you to do, is to distract them by yelling out that you see an EDWARD unit down the street. They'll be gone in no time."

Win! lolololol, This is a really, really, really awesome and original fic! Loved this! Edward or Rosalie or Alice next, please, please, and please!
gab000 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I loved it just like the Bella guide! My favorite part was the solution to the problem when the Renesmee unit has been damaged. Insurance would be best lol.

This really makes me want to have my very own Jacob unit! Can you please do Alice next?
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
haha i loved it!
ImmaWolfGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ha ha, Now I Want My Very Own Jacob Unit. ;) Lol :D

Hmm I Think Your Next Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual Should Be a Seth Unit or Maybe a Renesmee Unit, That Would Sure Give a Few Laughs.

Good Job on the Jacob Unit Though and I Loved the Qs and As at the Bottom of the Manual. ;)
Samlanova chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Lmao where can I get one of these?
InTheLovelyDarkness chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I think you should make an Edward one next. Or a Renesmee, though I don't like her at all. Or an Alice.
buttahfly chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
L. M. A. O. i wuz dyin readin dis. SO funni
Hazl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Lol I loved this manual! I'll have to read your Bella one tomorrow morning when I wake up first thing in the morning! My favorite part was when you said not to shake the box because it would tick him off. It was all so funny! Great job!
bikinactive chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
edward next? please?

love it D
Beneath The Shining Stars chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
!

This was just as awesome as the first one.

Which means it's AWESOMETASTIC!

I loved it!

You need to write another one of these!

Alice? Jasper? Edward? Renesmee?

Actually, I don't really care who it is, I just need another one!
fanficmom chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Do you have an Edward guide? That would be hysterical!
meg1124 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
God i love theese things! Im addicted. I love the part where you talked about the rabid fangirls and i started laughing hystericly. My mom was looking at me like i was crazy. Any ways i think you should do more and get diverse like a pack member or rennesmee. thanks for listening to my opinion!

Meg1124
Purple Staplers chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
You should totally make a Renesmee manual. or alice.