Reviews for Based On True Events
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/22
Considerably better than the actual first movie!
AncientTide chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I thought parts of it was funny. Thank you for posting it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
If it was actually up to Edward(yes I do realize he is fictional, this is just hypotheticaly speaking) for them to make another Twilight movie then Robert Pattinson would HATE him. It really isn't much of a secret, due to him being so vocal about it, that Rob absolutely despises Twilight, he basically saw Edward as a depressed, creepy, 108 year old virgin, and that's exactly how he played him. I find that hilarious, but I also feel bad for Rob too.
Anyways I found this hilarious, though you made Emmet a bit to stupid in my perspective all the other characters where written well.
Ashley Laredo chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wow. This was the funniest thing I have ever read, no kidding. I'm sitting here in the airport getting some really weird looks because I keep involuntarily cracking up! Wow this is just great! SOOO funny!
csp4 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
If I ever have the misfortune of having to watch this movie again, it might actually be entertaining if I think of this 1-shot while watching it::)) Hysterical!
juliangelus chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
wonderful

definitely not suitable for work due to the fits of giggles

jules xx
IzzyPure chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE YA!
She Who Wears Red chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Halarious.
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Would you mind terribly if I did a fic about the Cullen's seeing twilight? Ur fic inspired it but I mean no copyright infringement. It is different cause it's my take on the stupid differences from the movie and book. Let me know if you mind. Thx
greeklove chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I loved the story I laughed so much although I agree with how the Cullens comment the movie still Twilight isbetter than the others
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
"Kristen acted like she was in pain by making her normal acting face"

"Kristen started having a very random flash back consisting mostly of things that didn't happen. "

Cracked me up XD
CauseWithoutMeYouGotItAll chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hahaa that was great! I thought it was really really funny - literally LOL'ed throughout reading. Thanks for sharing!
My Daddy is Snape chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow that was funny! But ..um.. Did Jacob lyk dazzle Bella into going to the next movie with him)?
xteamalicecullenx chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
wow that was amazing so funny i especially liked emmett lol and the old people xD but seriously emmett and the whole british accent thing...epic! xx