Reviews for Arrow of Time Tag
I like it.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
just so well neat
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
So sad, but it hits a crucial element of the show. I have to ask, is there a continuation of this story anywhere?
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I would have personally protected you from Serialgal for this little gem. Fantastic work, as ever.
TranquillityofPassion chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
AWESOME story ! I loved it :)

Oh, how would I love to read more of that !
jonsmom14 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Finally! Someone writes what I've been thinking. I'm curious whether or not you plan to follow up on this at all. Will Don start fighting for a relationship with Charlie and will Charlie let him? I was just wondering.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aww, that was so sad.
Kylelara chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I LOVED this fic! I totally agree with your Charlie on this one - he and every other agent on the team starting from way back in season one always have to make the effort with Don - ESPECIALLY Charlie. It really really ticks me off that Charlie goes out of his way all the time to learn to understand Don, while Don basically treats him the same as he did when Charlie first started consulting with the FBI - the ONLY change in Don has been that he now trusts the data Charlie provides, other than that he still doesn't really talk to or interact with Charlie...unless he wants Charlie's help, then it's all "what you working on...yeah I'm sure it's important but anyway put it aside coz my needs are way more vital..." The end of season 4 illustrated Don's lack of understanding of and unwillingness to learn more about his brother's world perfectly!

Ok, sorry for the rant - just reading your fic I had to get it out. Any chance of you exploring this topic in more depth?
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
A very poignant and honest look at Don and Charlie's relationship. I love it!
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
YES! I've been waiting for a fic like this for quite some time. From the show you can totally see that there's love there but not so much 'like.' This point was very much driven home for me when in I think it was maybe season one when Don told Charlie that he 'appreciated' that he cared for him. He Appreciated it. What utter crap. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
drace-hunter chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
awesome.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Don does keep a large amount of info from Charlie at times. I think Charlie channeled his frustration best in that one episode he went to Don's therapy appointment. "I'm not as fragile as you think I am." And I think Don reflected it pretty well, when Charlie finally did confront him by saying "Buck kills Don."

Don didn't want tell Charlie. He didn't tell Alan either. Alan found out from the internet. Do you remember the look Don gave him? He doesn't want his burden to be his family's burden. Even though it is because they love each other. I am not sure I agree with them not liking each other. Remember how both of them were firm that they would not sell out the other when they tried to get Charlie's clearance back? Or the that big smile Don made when he was compared to being just like Charlie in Blow Back? Just like in a previous episode Charlie smiled about being compared to Don.

Still the end was great. Because Don would be lost if he did ever manage to push Charlie away. It would be a devastating experience to them both.
ALEO chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow!

Very sad and very true - 'like' and 'love' are two very different things and you can love someone without really liking them or having a 'connection' with them.

It may not be said on the show but this is the impression about the brother's relationship that I am getting out of this season. You've pegged it superbly.
PandaBaby87 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
? what just happened? i'm lost. this is a one-shot rite?
exileena chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Go Charlie! It has been obvious that Don isn't talking to Charlie since he got his clearance back or probably since he lost it. Great one-shot! Here's hoping we see something that echoes some of this on the show sometime soon.