Reviews for Musings of a Shaken Mind
rinjii52 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I just finished reading City of Bones and then I read your short story and I thought it was great. It is well written and I enjoyed reading it. I hope that I will enjoy your other stories once I've gotten the chance to read them. Keep up the good work.
insaneprincess chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
This is so true, so real, so Jace. It sounds like him. And that, is amazing.

I agree completely with your reaction. I was completely pissed too, and thank god for City of Glass, it saved the series for me :)

Anyways, both of these were lovely. They were so true to character, and that's fantastic. Thanks for a great read :)
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I just finished City of Bones and I read it because it was recommended to me.

For a while it just sat on my shelf while I read other stuff, but once I

picked this up, it was like enlightement. I read it non-stop the entire day

and finished it in the dead of the night. I'd like to read some fanfics about

it, but I think I'll wait till I finish the rest of the series before I don

because I really don't want to be spoiled.

Anyway, my favorite ship so far is Clary/Jace. AH! I cannot believe that

trick Clare pulled on us, I was so *set* on Clary and Jace getting togther!

GR. But just because they're siblings doesn't mean they can't... _

And your fic was like my exact thoughts! Yay, at least some one agrees with me! Well done with the writing.

-Lily
city-of-bones-fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
this is pretty good...

'When he thinks of the other couples in the books that he’s read—Tristan and Isolde; Romeo and Juliet; Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy; Edward and Bella' somehow I just can't picture Jace reading the twilight saga...
rrrrrrr chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Great two-shot. I was so pleased when it turned out that they weren't related :)
LikeNoOneElse chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
I loved it!
Baron Hotschaft Von Hugenstein chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
oohs! i like it! (i just read the MI series...GOD they were awesome! they rival Twilight which is saying a lot for me... :) haha) "that his family really are this messed-up bunch of incestuous Shadowhunters" is probably the best fanfic line ever. really. keep writing MI fics.

peace, love, and Simon

Miranda
Totally Renegade chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Y'know, I can actually see Jace reading Twilight. Good one shot, I like the take on Jace. Good job. -Wolf
Maddy chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That was good. Only I don't think Jace has read Twilight. And If he had, I don't think he would compare them to Romeo and Juliet.
rae chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
wa!

that was the best j/c fanfic ive ever read!

and it wasn't ridiculous and mushy!

keep writing!

do mortal instruments honor!

god i love those books
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I liked this. Good job. And yeah, I was into Twilght and from that found TMI. Unlike you, though, the only book I've read is the second one. I haven't read the first, and it's driving me nuts!
Sickly.Twisted chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
good stuff
JerseyGrl5 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this is was really good! i think you did a great job conveying his emotions and feelings, and i loved the last last few lines. hope you write more soon!
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Love it. It's beautiful. Please write more MI, you're a great author.
Angst-Ridden-Teenager2468 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I loved this! I really do hope that you continue to write somethings for the MI fandom