Reviews for Elizabeth Mason
Unknown but a twilight fan chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
This was AWESoME!

I just have to say edit it one more time!

are you writting more?
Gaby chapter 18 . 1/8/2010
Hi

I think you did great!

Just next time try to keep the flow of the story between chapters, you got me lost 2 or 3 times.

And you gave like lots of details for minor things like Lizzies room and left the important stuff unexplained, like you could have given more details in the whole Maria and Reinhold first appearence , cause when it started to be like really good you cut it out and the next chapter starts explaining what everyone is doing days later.

Other than that I love your story

Congrats
Ally soccer girl chapter 10 . 10/6/2009
Who is Nathen is he ethan?
Chellie09 chapter 18 . 3/15/2009
This was great! I like the idea of Edward having a twin sister who's just as powerful and stubborn! Good job!

I do have one question though: is Ethan and Nathan the same person? That kinda bugged me! Lol!

Oh, yea, one more too: was Maria the same person who changed Jasper, Peter and Charlotte? I kinda got that impression when they went to ask Peter and Charlotte if they would help fight again.

Great story idea! :D
Peaceandunity chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
that was cool but please work on spelling
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
loved the story!
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I loved it, but you should have made Edward tell Bella that Elizabeth was his sister; she shouldn't have known right off the bat. Also, you should have had someone tell Lizzie that Renesmee is her neice; she shouldn't have known that right off the bat either.

Otherwise, I love the story so far! I'm going to read the rest that is posted now.
theonlygingerasian chapter 18 . 2/25/2009
aw, i love it!so cute!

though you said you were trying not to rush the scenes, you kinda did. it's totally okay though. i hope you start some more stories. maybe you should have one where one of the high school kids come back. then go ahead from there. but if you think Mike, don't cuz i'm doing that! i'll probably end up posting it on the weekend or on fri. well, see yas!
theonlygingerasian chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
kay, i just wanted to point this out.

words misspelled:

grind - grinned

strait - straight

and in the race chapter,

sai - you forgot the d...

you also said nessie shook her head. that's like saying no. nodding is yes. sorry, it was bothering me SO much... if you're offended, then just tell me. I hope i'm not. well see ya. BYES!
Maddiline Elisabeth Davis chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY IT WAS GREAT!
Bitsy Rose chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
This is so adorable! Edward has a sister! If only she had found him before Bella, maybe he wouldnt have been so depressed. Hahah. But this is such a good idea! I will deffinetly finish reading this some time soon.
Satan'sPixie chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
Aw! YAY! :-D That was really good!
cullenfan chapter 18 . 2/5/2009