Reviews for Adventure, YES!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
OMG, ye're a nerd too? YAAAAAAAAAY!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Yeah, da park in fron of ah house is full of those ninja squirrels...
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow, I never saw da logic in da whole sleepin in da kitchen table thingy... GUESS I'M GUNNA TRY IT TONIGHT! XD
Gepardo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
"My walnuts!"

i have spit my soda all over my keyboard XD
optimus prime chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
very funny,bumblebee have goldfish that optimus (me) replace because old flotie died and the reaper is barricade? this is 100% insanity
Creative Lunatic chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
lol "ROAD TRIP!"

and i absolutely HATE it when pets die! i had this one fish (it was a guppi) and it was fat so i called it fatty. i saw it all gross like and dead and all day i was bawling my eyes out. over a fat fish. lol. I MISS YOU FATTY! D':
Ohslag chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
This made me laugh so much, that I can't even explain.
Bekka chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
My parents did the same thing to me when I was little. I had a goldfish and one day I noticed it was gone and asked my mom and dad where was he and my dad told me that he went and visited his family and friends in the ocean. The next day I was at school and my dad picked the same fish that looked like it and another one saying that he brought his sister home with him and I was happy and I found out once I older. Parents do the most craziest things.
ZethDarke chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
YOU NEED TO MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS! IT'S SO FUNNY
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
bettas are nice
Queen Nagi chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I couldn't stop laughing...I"m like one of those people hit with the Joker's laughing gas I CAN'T STOP! DX XD
Haluwasa2 chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
ROFL! LOLOLOLOLOL! XD That was hilarious! Just one question: Was it Arcee? Because she didn't seem to know what was going on. But anyways hilarious! LOL!
sonadow56 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
funny as heck
KittenwithaSledgehammer chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
This story is way awesome.

I almost cried laughing. XD

Kyt
Rainspiral chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
just 78%? Why not at least 89%! We!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »