Reviews for Adventure, YES!
Trapped in Reality chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
So, is your dinosaur knowledge school-related, or did you actually research it for fun? I like Jazz's weird perception of heaven and hell. _
Goodbye Readers chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
lol! great update! :)
tlcoopi7 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Very interesting chapter, especially with the dinosaurs.
shimmershadow30 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
hahahahahahahahahaha and poor bumblebee he lost his sandwich

:( i luved it :))
Trapped in Reality chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
O.O Why does Wheeljack have exploding walnuts? The real question is are they exploding because everything he makes explodes, or are they suppose to explode? _

And of course a cliff shows up to throw them on a more treacherous path. I bet they're going to be completely lost. _
shimmershadow30 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
hahahahahahaha jazz deserved the whack by optimus ahhahahahahahahahaha aw i luv it! how did wheeljack create exploding nuts? i call one of my friends wheeljack cause she loves to experiment w/ random junk its hilarious :)
Shadir chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
*Laugh* Poor Optimus u
TFSTARFIRE chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
UH OH! They're in for it now XD
Goodbye Readers chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Awesome update!

Also glad to hear you got your book bag and Barricade back. Sucks that it got taken in the first place.

Poor Optimus, how does he get talked into these things indeed ~_ lol!

Can't wait to see what else happens!
tlcoopi7 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
"This is the song that never ends" is sung at the en of Lamb Chop.
varsitylove16 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
of course Wheeljack would have exploding walnuts XD

o! is it grimlock? or *gulp* wheelie? *screams and runs away*

haha! i love your stories! and congrats on getting your bag and Barricade back )

~VLS~
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I wasn't even aware that the Grim Reaper could be found on map quest... _ I feel for ya Bee. Within the last seven years, we lost four goldfish and four cats... We forgot to feed the goldfish and forgot to turn their light out, and the cats were eaten by wild animals. We were young with the goldfish.

On a happier note, I'm glad to see you progress to more multi-chapter stories. Update soon.
Tenneric258 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hehe, this is like the King from 300 and his son going to the pet store with the goldfish. "This is dead!"
Shadir chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
*Cackle* Very funny!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this...is...absolutly...HILARIOUS! i had a laughing fit for like 10 minutes then my parents started yeling at me but i LOVED it! jazz ate the fish flakes
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »