Reviews for This Sesshoumaru
Katstjd chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
What the hell? I guess you have a point though... That would be awesome if you wrote one on that
Vic chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Nadia chapter 1 . 1/18/2010

nice idea. You are not the only one, who was wondering why Sesshoumaru refers to himself as this Sesshoumaru.

I am not sure if you know why that is. In japan it is considered rude to use pronouns (I, you, he), instead people use the name whenever possible. Thats why "this Sesshoumaru". It is just a sign of good manners from his part.

However to an unacustomed western ear, it sounds funny. I once read a similar piece of fiction, that also tried to explain this and it was an interesting idea. The author of that fic made Sesshoumaru insane. Actually quite a plausible explanation of his sometimes rather weird behaviour sometimes. So Sesshoumaru was a psycho, not necessarily visible outwardly, as he rarely talks or shows emotion, but psycho nevertheless. And he had various personalities, hence he referred to himself as "this Sesshoumaru" in order to make it clear, which one is talking at the moment. ROFL... well, I didnt like the idea of Sesshoumaru being crazy, but heck, it all made sence, his weird behaviour and adressing himself in third person, dont you hink?
Catty chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Interesting. ROFL XD
Inufox chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
interesting idea i'd like to see inuyasha's face too!
MadPoppetNyne chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Brilliant! I never thought of that, you know, littermates, but it is simply hilarious. Wonderful job!
Violeta Ash chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
:)) Never even thought of that! But looking back, it kind of fits, in a twilight zone kind of way ;)