Reviews for Teacher
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
D'awwww, this is cuteness!
Mimi chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Got another nosebleed... Magical ghost, tissues please? Ah, thank you.
I really like the way you did a sort of flashback, but not loaded with so many deatails your brai goes kablooey. Great job! _,
Artistic18 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so cute! I absolutely adored this! Thanks so much for sharing :)
lydiavocaloidyo chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Soooo cute... :). I loved this so much. I think it was great to get to read about different parts of their relationship with each other, and I absolutely loved the ending. I love romantic endings! :D especially if they are happy.
Miyuki 3942 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
"Two large, blue eyes looked up at him from behind messy blonde bangs. The boy was supposed to be ten years old, but he looked younger – maybe around eight. He was small and skinny – built more like a girl than a boy. He was, simply, put... shota." MY FRIEND SAID THAT NOT ME /;A;)/
Kaito took away Len's purity... ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL! LOL just kidding I'm not THAT addicted to KaiLen :3
meaganlikescake chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Really cute.
I Am The Raptor chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Haha, cute! I was eating ice cream while reading this! GO KAITO!
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
XDDD Cute. Len will be hot when he hits puberty~ Im almost jealous of Kaito.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was awesome! Great job!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
aw this was so sweet
iquiteventhoughimnotsodumb chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Cute 8D

I luv this pairing!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love this fanfic. LOVE IT~*shot* This is beuatiful, I love the ending... and the beginning... Oh, and I love the middle too! *shot again* There was a lot of feeling at the end to, it's beautiful and funny.
hylian-dragoness chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
XD HA! Smack 'em good, Len! -shakes fist- Ah, your Vocaloid stories are too cute X3
Zanna's-Flying-Mushroom chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was really, really sweet.

I have to admit, at first when I started reading this fanfic, It really...'connect' with me. I usually tend not to read Kaito/Len things where they're both really young and not they're true ages, but after the first few paragraphs, I started to really like it, and by the end I had completely fallen in love with it. This really is a great fluff one-shot.

The only thing that I have to say is that, towards the end, even though it's really cute, the actions and such don't really...flow that well. The kiss, and Len asking Kaito if he loved him or not, both felt a bit rushed. Aside from that, awesome One-Shot. 9/10

Smutyaoifan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw! That was adorable! :3 I thought it was very sweet and lovely. Thank for this fluffy kaitoxlen fic. It was very good!