Reviews for Change of Heart For Another
kittycook chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I have read all of these chapters, it breaks my heart and yet it can define Azula's character. All that comes to mind is the song from Kate Bush - "This Woman's Work". It's such a sad song yet powerful.

Please update this soon.
MysticalNyla chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
interesting story update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I think she should keep the baby I really like to see mom azula!
Passionworks chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Yay! I don't think I can even begin to express to you just how happy I am to be finally reading another installment to this already fascinating story! Though, as I'm sure you are aware, I myself have completed a fic similar to this one quite a few years ago (and am even rewriting it with new plot ideas), I am eager to see where you take your story. :) Unlike yours here, in my fic, 'Beautiful Dawn,' Azula doesn't reveal her pregnancy at all until about a month before her son's (yes, I prefer Azula with a firstborn son over a girl, and still do, no matter whose story it is, so I'm rooting for a boy in yours, tee-hee) premature birth. I too granted Mai with infertility, mainly as a plot device: Azula's child will rule in the absence of a true heir.

I don't know entirely what the heck could be going on between Katara and Zuko, beyond an affair they are trying their best to conceal, one possibly stemmed from Zuko's frustration at his wife's condition. Or, perhaps they have broken up and are still mending the pieces back. I'm not sure yet, but you'll have some good chapters ahead for sharing all that...

As for this longest chapter here, I'd say you did marvelously, considering how long you went without updating. Your style has not changed at all! I go through a style change every five seconds, it feels like! I'm really impressed with how well you're managing this. I am anxious to see what you have coming up, but like I say to all authors: you take your time and don't rush your chapters along at the urging of your reviewers. If they don't like the pace you are moving at, then boo-hoo on them. It's your story; you take as long as you need to get all the details and nitpicks out of it. ;)

Loving this! I am looking forward to your next update! I hope Azula does keep her baby (boy, I'm a praying, since there are more fics with Azula having daughters than sons, it seems ), and maybe even learn to love Shen in the midst of it all. That's what became of my Azula/motherhood fic: Azula came to realize what her son meant to her and found love in the man who raped her, Chan.

Wonderful update! Oh, and thank you for faving me! I really do appreciate it very much!

-Passionworks
Hinatawolf chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Ahhhhh that was a good chapter. I'm looking forward to another one!
HerMajesty85 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Thanks for updating. I love this story.

I think Shen should be hunted down! Yeah, it was terrible that her armies killed his wife and child but rape is still wrong.

Personally I think that Azula should keep her baby. Mai and Zuko should keep trying. Miracles can happen.

I also think the baby should be a girl. Lol. I'd be funny to watch her raise a daughter. That'd be great.

Please update soon.
Silencer043 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
It only gets better!
TwinkleStaar chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Omg! you updated! yay!
anyways really good chapter, I loved it. I hope Azula's gonna keep her baby eventually and i think it is a boy :3
looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
I think the baby should be a girl and that she keep it.
Seeker Lyson chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Yahoo another chapter and its sooo full of drama and stuff I love it.

Keep up the good work! :D

Personally, I think the baby will be a girl. And I dunno about her keeping it, I'm all for her keeping it, but then again who knows.
SerenaPotterSailorMoon chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
So glad to have you back! :D I've never given up on this story and I won't. Loved the chapter too! I feel like Azula should keep her baby. I know she wants to give him or her up, but I feel like over the nine months and the birth, she will have a change of heart ;) for the baby and will want to keep it. I wonder if it will be a girl? Hmm, I could only wonder. Again, welcome back and keep up the awesome writing!
Shukuga chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
I wish I could allow you to see or feel how much I love this. The writing, the plot.
It makes me want to read. So I have. This is my third time reading this, and I love it more and more every time. Unlike some other fanfics, which become lackluster the second time around, your writing doesn't. The plot remains fresh,and the details revealed the second time around makes it my absolute favorite fanfic on ff. I know I am not portraying my feelings correctly, but I love it and thank you for such an amazing story. Best of luck on chapter 8.
TwinkleStaar chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I love this! You have to update it! Please, I can't wait for more :)
Queen Mo-Freakin chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
that was awesome cant wait for more please hurry with more chapters lol that was great!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
this is an interesting story that i am unsure what i feel about it. i would be interested in seeing what happens next