Reviews for Red Telephone
bakapock chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
more please !
Within Imagination chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Great story! Hey, when you said "The lad could only recall small details of that incident. He was half-dazed by some demonic incense by a faux Mika when Naoe came to his rescue and was carried to the backseat of the man's car," which episode was that from? I don't recall... Please and thank you!
5123 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
love it! great job and please update soon!
Shebajay chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
wow this is a great story so far. I can't wait to see what you come up with next chapter. I hope nothing bad happens to Takaya while he is sick.
Haruna-Hakkai chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
eh? i thought it'll be a short sweet fic of Takaya and naoe and telephone _;; i didn't expect you're gonna throw in an exorcism plot by the end of the fic.

interesting.

what will happen next? im glad that i don't have to correct anything in this fic. i mean, in terms of how takaya should behave and how naoe and takaya and chiaki calls each other _ well done. except the japanese way of saying hello through the phone is moshi moshi. say it twice, not just mushi. okay?

and i think it's already chiaki's habit to call takaya as bakatora or kagetora or dametora. he only calls takaya as Ougi in school. okay?

would you like to help me with my fic "my cat"? or "boku no sensei"? cuz...it's almost done...but...i don't think it's perfect yet. so i wish there's someone who could give me her opinion before posting the chapter.
twingem2 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Um...ok...wait...I can't really review on this stroy was not really in to it ...sorry:( shame on me...I read the story and it seems like it is a good stroy..I'm just not into right know but please continue with it..and continue to alert me...I know not what you expected when you recive this review but again it is me not the stroy again...S.O.R.R.Y
samuraigrl91 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
OMG! This chapter is better than the first one. Naoe sounded so romantic with that message. I hope you update soon.
sayuri2023 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Takaya is still ill, right? You can make him pass out at the mission, and when he wakes up, let the first one he sees be Naoe. Or you can even add on a little bit of amnesia to the mission results, and its up to Naoe to make the sick Takaya remember everything!

The story is going great, I hope you update soon!
minaminosan chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow, you did a really good job.I am prowd of you. I liked this story. Keep writing such good stories in the future too.
Haruna-Hakkai chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
haha! i know where this is going. honestly, with Naoe's GoldCard he should have easilly purchase a pair of mobiles for Takaya and himself.

anyway, good intro! you're getting good with the casts now. except some , first is the names. since in the anime, we hardly see any of the Yashashuu meet Miya so we're not sure how they adress each other. even Yuzuru and Miya. so i think Miya will stick to the -san. but lets assume that Takaya didn't told her about the Yami Sengoku, so Miya could only know the other possessors as "Chiaki-san and Ayako-san". i think Yuzuru and Nagahide are already close but not as close as Takaya and Yuzuru. so most probably Yuzuru just address Nagahide as Chiaki. not with the -kun. and likewise Nagahide just call Yuzuru as Narita. without the -san involve, it should be obvious a bit that they are close companions.

secondly, the scene in Takaya's bedroom. you see, eventhough Nagahide and Kagetora were together the past 400 years, i think its only haruhie who would touch his forehead and fuss about his physical and emotional state like a mother (since she's been possessing female bodies the past 200 years). nagahide on the other hand prefer to show his...care about their Bakatora indirectly. like scolding him but everyone knew he's just covering up his worry. and i don't think Nagahide would touch Takaya, since they used to be rivals in terms of powers and EVERYONE know what will happen is Naoe-sama knew someone's been touching his lover. the way you write Chiaki kept glancing back at Takaya is enough. he won't say he cares, actually he does.

thirdly, Saori. haha! did you forgot her biggest crush on Yuzuru? Saori was pretty 'calm' when Yuzuru was talking to Chiaki. she should have act more like gaining Yuzuru's attention and talk nonsense because she's both excited and embarass. _
samuraigrl91 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
AW. Poor Takaya! I like this chapter. Nice work. I hope you continue.