Reviews for Selling Everything
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hahaha poor Bill...

But he's the one who makes this story funny lol
Ryan Libra chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hello. I'm going to drop a review now. :D

The first paragraph set up the mood quickly and planted the clues that'll give readers an idea about how this fic might play out: the bar, the location being a bad side of Cerulean, the scent of alcohol and cheap perfume, and all that.

This lady is sexy scary. I like the words you used to paint the lascivious undertones: the legs rubbing "like satin on sandpaper," the cherry scene, the "venom-red lips and her milk-white teeth," the fact that she was playing with Bill, and the piece of paper being drawn from her cleavage, to name some examples. The addition of a predatory tone ("Beneath the table, he felt her legs rub against his calves and was reminded of an ekans slowly entwining a pidgey.") was a nice touch.

"I will tell you what I know and leave the reward up to you. You may be glad to grant it when you've heard me, though. Very glad."

Oh my goodness! What a way with words! o_o

I don't get to read too many Bill fics. Either I'm not finding those stories involving the pokemaniac, or there really are only a few of such fics. Either way, I think this statement sums up his portrayal in this fic:

"I... I'm willing to pay whatever price you name," he said.

It jives well with the title. :D Really, Bill, you'd do that for Entei? I shudder to think what you'd do to discover Lugia or Ho-oh's whereabouts.

This is a fresh take on a franchise that is supposedly aimed towards kids. That twist alone tickles my funny bone. xD

Ryan L
Tobi Katsura chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
1) Interesting... Very interesting...

2) And the staring character is Bill. That's a nice change of pace.