Reviews for So Long, GoodBye
Music Marauder chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
No matter how many times I read this, I cry like I will never stop. I can't say I enjoy reading all the bits...but I do enjoy the happy ending. Thank you for posting.
123kat chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
I am so sorry to hear about your mother. It was so hard when mine passed, but it gets better in time. You will allways miss her but it doesn't hurt so much with time.

As for the story I'm so glad you gave the boys a happy ending.

Awesome writing. I just love the way you have John as the caring father. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Thanks,

Kat
Schildkroete chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been recced in the "Illness" post at at spn-littlebro. ( . )
koiketsudayou chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
This was the first fic ever where tears were streaming down my face in chapter 15. The story was so sad and I just...no words can describe how beautiful this was. I was happy that Sam got brought back because I couldn't deal with him dying. *tears* Great story.
fatgymrat chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
first fic ever to bring tears to my eyes
Charlotte chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
I'm speechless right now... the story was amazing and so emotional. I've shed some (read: many) tears while reading it. It's just finished and I am SO glad that you let Sammy live!

You are such a great talent in writing stories, so please, please keep goin'!

I'm so sorry to read about your mom...

Big hugs from Belgium,

Charlotte
Shannanigans chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
I can't believe I missed this story. It was wonderful! You had me sobbing. I'm sure my family thinks I am nuts. It brought up a lot of memories of my beloved Gram (she raised us), but now my memories of her are mostly of her healthy, not sick like at the end. I hope that is how you remember your mom now. Wonderful work. Thank you for this story.
Lorraine M chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
I just had to let you know how much I liked this story. Oh, gosh, I'm glad you didn't kill off Sam. I'm so sorry about your mother. I lost mine almost four years ago now,and some of this story was hard to read because of it. Your story was moving, and nicely written. You were spot on with your characters, as they were in season 3. I'm very glad I found this. Thanks for a very good story.

Lorraine m
ritsam chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
Just finished this story and I'm literally stunned! One of the best Sam angst and Dean comfort stories I've ever read. As you've already noticed that I favorited this story before finishing, still then I didn't have any idea if it's a death fic or not. Thank God, you didn't kill Sam...please...do never kill our baby boy. We... I love him so much... we can't just kill him.

Love it, Ritu.
Jenna chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
I'm actually speechless! I don't know what to say. I started reading this and literally couldn't stop. I feel so drained right now! you seem to have a knack for making me cry. I can tell you that I have never ever cried like this reading anything in my life. And I'm an avid reader. Gosh! what an emotional roller coaster. At several points towards the last chapters I thought I can't do this! I can't keep reading it was tearing my heart out. Incredibly excellent job! you have a talent for portraying emotion and making the reader feel it. I still feel like crying.

The only thing that I would have LOVED to see that wasn't in your story would have been a conversation or two between the boys about what happened and what they went through! I mean Dean was shattered when Sam died in his arms. To have them face that together would have been magic! ahh! this story is got me all worked up! lol!
DeppsLadyRosebud chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
As always amazing, i just finished the whole thing in like 3 hours. Good work and amazing imagery.
xRisingSunx chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
I enjoyed this story. It was full of emotions and I loved the sunrises.

I thought a while that this could be a death fic but thank god you seem to like happy endings.

thx for sharing
Lorimichelle chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Wow, well it is 2:35 in the morning and I just read your whole story in a few hours. As you can see I could't put it down. It was very good, well written and very sad at times. I am very glad that you saved Sam at the last second. I have had some bad things in my life happen lately and I needed a happy ending. And I also want to say, I am so sorry about your mom and my heart goes out to you. From a medical standpoint you wrote very well and it was interesting and compelling. Thank you for a very heart warming story and hope things in life get better for you after such a dear loss.
stylish-kid-in-the-riot chapter 16 . 8/22/2009
Hi,

I just found this story today and I'm so glad I did. I couldn't stop reading it and I loved how well you wrote each of the individual characters feelings, you can really feel their pain while reading.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, and can I just say well done for still writing the story during your sad time. I hope you and your family are all ok.

I just lost my aunt to cancer a few weeks ago, and I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this story, because you wrote the pain/feelings of each character so well (although I know Sam didnt have cancer, but the slow loss of functions etc... is basically the same).
doyleshuny chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP THAT WAS THE SADDEST THING EVER! ): MY GOD! YOU'RE VERY GOOD! POOR SAMMY! ): POOR DEAN!): POOR BOBBY!): I SO LOVE BOBBY! I SO LOVE DEAN! I SO LOVE SAMMY! EXCELLENT WORK!
520 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »