Reviews for So Long, GoodBye
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 16 . 1/17/2012

Hey, you know what song would go PERFECTLY with this story?

Never gonna be alone by Nikelback
Emmers224 chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
Omg! How have I gone so long without reading this? How is that possible? This is bloody freaking amazing! Beautiful writing with a beautiful storyline and ending. I am in love. Seriously. I'm amazed this flew under my radar. Very nicely done. :) and I loved the ending! I'm not sure I could of read all the way threw if this was a death fic. Everybody needs a happy ending every now and then.

And also, I'm terribly sorry about your mom, though I'm sure I'm a bit late on the uptake.

Again, beautiful, stunning job!
Jennay88 chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
I read this story yesterday and was thinking about it so much, that I didn't know what to write for a review! I have never had a story that made me cry like I did - especially with chapter 15. You did a phenomenal job writing this. I could actually put myself within the story. And, it made me think about a loved one that I lost nearly a year ago now. I am so glad you gave the story a happy ending!

I am sorry to hear about you mother, but hope you are doing okay.
mememeems chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
This a really well written story! I teared up when Sammy died, wow, really well described.

Great great story! thank you!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I liked how you used a nephilim as the healing mechanism in this story. The half-angels occur in the bible but are rarely used in modern fantasy stories.

You wrote Dean's slow acceptance of his brother's medical directives very well. I can see how Dean would have to accept his brother's wishes where his own decision would be to NEVER give up anything to keep Sam alive.

You must live in a more fortunate state than South Carolina. SC is TERRIBLE for pain medication. Patients are forced to go on hospice care before being allowed extensive pain medications. My brother-in-law, who lived on the same farm, rallied hugely when he was placed on hospice care simply because it tripled the drugs he was allowed.
wolfish-willow chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
Wow. This was an amazing story. I had to draw it out over two nights of reading because I needed to read something happier before I went to bed last night. The last half of the story had me reading through my tears but it was so worth it and I'm soooo happy that you gave the boys a happy ending.

I'm off to read something incredibly fluff and schmoopy to dry my tears with (because I might have some happy tears from Sam's recovery ). Just wanted to say that I really loved this.
Music Marauder chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
No matter how many times I read this, I cry like I will never stop. I can't say I enjoy reading all the bits...but I do enjoy the happy ending. Thank you for posting.
123kat chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
I am so sorry to hear about your mother. It was so hard when mine passed, but it gets better in time. You will allways miss her but it doesn't hurt so much with time.

As for the story I'm so glad you gave the boys a happy ending.

Awesome writing. I just love the way you have John as the caring father. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Schildkroete chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been recced in the "Illness" post at at spn-littlebro. ( . )
koiketsudayou chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
This was the first fic ever where tears were streaming down my face in chapter 15. The story was so sad and I words can describe how beautiful this was. I was happy that Sam got brought back because I couldn't deal with him dying. *tears* Great story.
fatgymrat chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
first fic ever to bring tears to my eyes
Charlotte chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
I'm speechless right now... the story was amazing and so emotional. I've shed some (read: many) tears while reading it. It's just finished and I am SO glad that you let Sammy live!

You are such a great talent in writing stories, so please, please keep goin'!

I'm so sorry to read about your mom...

Big hugs from Belgium,

Shannanigans chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
I can't believe I missed this story. It was wonderful! You had me sobbing. I'm sure my family thinks I am nuts. It brought up a lot of memories of my beloved Gram (she raised us), but now my memories of her are mostly of her healthy, not sick like at the end. I hope that is how you remember your mom now. Wonderful work. Thank you for this story.
Lorraine M chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
I just had to let you know how much I liked this story. Oh, gosh, I'm glad you didn't kill off Sam. I'm so sorry about your mother. I lost mine almost four years ago now,and some of this story was hard to read because of it. Your story was moving, and nicely written. You were spot on with your characters, as they were in season 3. I'm very glad I found this. Thanks for a very good story.

Lorraine m
ritsam chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
Just finished this story and I'm literally stunned! One of the best Sam angst and Dean comfort stories I've ever read. As you've already noticed that I favorited this story before finishing, still then I didn't have any idea if it's a death fic or not. Thank God, you didn't kill never kill our baby boy. We... I love him so much... we can't just kill him.

Love it, Ritu.