Reviews for So Long, GoodBye
Jenna chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
I'm actually speechless! I don't know what to say. I started reading this and literally couldn't stop. I feel so drained right now! you seem to have a knack for making me cry. I can tell you that I have never ever cried like this reading anything in my life. And I'm an avid reader. Gosh! what an emotional roller coaster. At several points towards the last chapters I thought I can't do this! I can't keep reading it was tearing my heart out. Incredibly excellent job! you have a talent for portraying emotion and making the reader feel it. I still feel like crying.

The only thing that I would have LOVED to see that wasn't in your story would have been a conversation or two between the boys about what happened and what they went through! I mean Dean was shattered when Sam died in his arms. To have them face that together would have been magic! ahh! this story is got me all worked up! lol!
DeppsLadyRosebud chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
As always amazing, i just finished the whole thing in like 3 hours. Good work and amazing imagery.
xRisingSunx chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
I enjoyed this story. It was full of emotions and I loved the sunrises.

I thought a while that this could be a death fic but thank god you seem to like happy endings.

thx for sharing
Lorimichelle chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Wow, well it is 2:35 in the morning and I just read your whole story in a few hours. As you can see I could't put it down. It was very good, well written and very sad at times. I am very glad that you saved Sam at the last second. I have had some bad things in my life happen lately and I needed a happy ending. And I also want to say, I am so sorry about your mom and my heart goes out to you. From a medical standpoint you wrote very well and it was interesting and compelling. Thank you for a very heart warming story and hope things in life get better for you after such a dear loss.
stylish-kid-in-the-riot chapter 16 . 8/22/2009

I just found this story today and I'm so glad I did. I couldn't stop reading it and I loved how well you wrote each of the individual characters feelings, you can really feel their pain while reading.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, and can I just say well done for still writing the story during your sad time. I hope you and your family are all ok.

I just lost my aunt to cancer a few weeks ago, and I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this story, because you wrote the pain/feelings of each character so well (although I know Sam didnt have cancer, but the slow loss of functions etc... is basically the same).
doyleshuny chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
Xeniya chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
Ah, stupid me. I left the last review for the wrong story :( Can you delete it please?

I love this either, I didn't really thought you'd kill Sam in any way ut yu did and for some time I really thought that he 'd stay so. I was really glad that you brought him back to life.

But the thing I like the most about this story is relationships in the Winchesters family" loving and tender in a non-too-sweet way.
Xeniya chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Yaho! *makes a happy dance*

It's great that new chapter has come out, I've thought the story was dead and really happy that it's not so.

And thenew piece is really good - intense and interesting
Brenny chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
wow that was a hell of a story!

Thank you for rescuing Sam, can't wait for your next story!

Take care Brennan
IheartSam7 chapter 16 . 7/8/2009
Ok I had to admit, that was so weird, him coming back. I really didn't expect that. I thought that he would be gone. I m not sure how I feel about going through all those emotions and then having it "poof" be all better, but I do know that it was a wonderful, exciting, passion filled, extemely well written piece of fantastic fiction, and I am so glad to have read it. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world!

IheartSam7 chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
If you could see me now, blubbering and sobbing and so sad. I just can't imagine feeling more pain and sadness as Dean and Sam. I don't even want to read the next chapter because I am so just. done. Whew. What a journey. What an amazing journey..
IheartSam7 chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
sobbing, runny nose, tears... just. so so incredibly good.
IheartSam7 chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
OMG! Such tension, such action. I love it.
IheartSam7 chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
another awesome chapter!
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
I don't think I have ever been as moved by any Supernatural story I have read as I am with this one. I keep having to wipe the tears away, and trust me, that is most definitely a compliment. Amazing.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »