Reviews for So Long, GoodBye
xRisingSunx chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
I enjoyed this story. It was full of emotions and I loved the sunrises.

I thought a while that this could be a death fic but thank god you seem to like happy endings.

thx for sharing
Lorimichelle chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Wow, well it is 2:35 in the morning and I just read your whole story in a few hours. As you can see I could't put it down. It was very good, well written and very sad at times. I am very glad that you saved Sam at the last second. I have had some bad things in my life happen lately and I needed a happy ending. And I also want to say, I am so sorry about your mom and my heart goes out to you. From a medical standpoint you wrote very well and it was interesting and compelling. Thank you for a very heart warming story and hope things in life get better for you after such a dear loss.
stylish-kid-in-the-riot chapter 16 . 8/22/2009
Hi,

I just found this story today and I'm so glad I did. I couldn't stop reading it and I loved how well you wrote each of the individual characters feelings, you can really feel their pain while reading.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, and can I just say well done for still writing the story during your sad time. I hope you and your family are all ok.

I just lost my aunt to cancer a few weeks ago, and I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this story, because you wrote the pain/feelings of each character so well (although I know Sam didnt have cancer, but the slow loss of functions etc... is basically the same).
doyleshuny chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP THAT WAS THE SADDEST THING EVER! ): MY GOD! YOU'RE VERY GOOD! POOR SAMMY! ): POOR DEAN!): POOR BOBBY!): I SO LOVE BOBBY! I SO LOVE DEAN! I SO LOVE SAMMY! EXCELLENT WORK!
Xeniya chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
Ah, stupid me. I left the last review for the wrong story :( Can you delete it please?

I love this either, I didn't really thought you'd kill Sam in any way ut yu did and for some time I really thought that he 'd stay so. I was really glad that you brought him back to life.

But the thing I like the most about this story is relationships in the Winchesters family" loving and tender in a non-too-sweet way.
Xeniya chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Yaho! *makes a happy dance*

It's great that new chapter has come out, I've thought the story was dead and really happy that it's not so.

And thenew piece is really good - intense and interesting
Brenny chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
wow that was a hell of a story!

Thank you for rescuing Sam, can't wait for your next story!

Take care Brennan
IheartSam7 chapter 16 . 7/8/2009
Ok I had to admit, that was so weird, him coming back. I really didn't expect that. I thought that he would be gone. I m not sure how I feel about going through all those emotions and then having it "poof" be all better, but I do know that it was a wonderful, exciting, passion filled, extemely well written piece of fantastic fiction, and I am so glad to have read it. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world!

Lily
IheartSam7 chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
If you could see me now, blubbering and sobbing and so sad. I just can't imagine feeling more pain and sadness as Dean and Sam. I don't even want to read the next chapter because I am so just. done. Whew. What a journey. What an amazing journey..
IheartSam7 chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
sobbing, runny nose, tears... just. so so incredibly good.
IheartSam7 chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
OMG! Such tension, such action. I love it.
IheartSam7 chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
another awesome chapter!
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
I don't think I have ever been as moved by any Supernatural story I have read as I am with this one. I keep having to wipe the tears away, and trust me, that is most definitely a compliment. Amazing.
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
so good. so so good...
IheartSam7 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I am literally weeping here. I can barely keep it together. This is so emotional and so wonderful. What a powerful, amazing piece of work you have here.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »