Reviews for So Long, GoodBye
Poetique-Justyce chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Yay! *Does happy dance* You have know idea how excited I was to find a FanFiction update for one of my fav author in my inbox! lol. First chapter is great. I think my favorite line in this chapter is: "There was a ten minute discussion between the brother’s and it finally ended with Sam sitting in the waiting room with a scowl on his face." I can so picture Sam with a cute little scowl on his face. :-P You have definitely striked my curiosity as I ponder what's going on in Sammy's geeky little head-mentally and physically speaking. ;) As always can't wait to read more!
Onthnis chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Is it Happy Dance Time? I think so. So glad that you are back. I was just thinking about you and all your wonderful stories and poof...a story appeared. I should try that with other things..I want the Chargers to win tomorrow...poof it will happen! I need my husband to clean...poof! Not so much. In any case, so happy you have a new story and I SO can't wait for the ongoing chapters. You know I think you are an insanely fantastic author and I will still read anything you write...So keep em comin!
Phx chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wahoo, another story from you. I was just thinking about curling up with one of your earlier stories tonight so I love the timing.

But awk, the wraith's words were ominous and now it seems something is amiss with Sam. Uh oh... but I am so excited too, and how bad is that?
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wonderful, as always. So very eager to see what that creature meant... poor, Sam.
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I live for your stories!
110283 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
that was amazing! can't wait for more! i always love your stories so much.
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hey! I was glad to see another story from you, you're one of my favorite authors and I think you write limp!Sam so well! Plus, I love how you use the actual medical system in your stories too. And the fact that you said this is probably going to be a long chapter story... I'm excited!

I wonder what's up with Sam, it sounds like he's really got a lot going on. It sounds like it's a neurological problem, I hope they can find out what's going on and find a way to help him. It's a good thing Bobby and Dean both noticed it and saw the progression of the disease, I wonder if it's something like ALS and also how John is going to react. Can't wait to find out!

Great start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
freedomfly chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Interesting start. Always enjoy your stories.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Oh wow, just what did that thing do to Sammy's head that he is now experiencing trouble with basic everyday things. For a minute there, I was scared he wa going blind, but now...I just can't wait to find out exactly what is wrong with our Sammy boy!
Eve2006 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I am really looking forward to this story - can't wait to find out what is wrong with Sammy. Update soon!
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OH yeah you hate Sammy's brain. I love how you write hurt¡Sam, you make it so real.
CaitlinMF chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Oh, this is very intriguing. I think I like where it's headed. Keep it up! I look forward to reading more. :)
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Yay, a new story!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
So what is wrong with Sam? Please let him be alright.

Great start, thanks for sharing it! Please update as soon as possible.

xx Hannah xx