Reviews for So Long, GoodBye
IheartSam7 chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Oh boy. Emotional, hard to read, wonderful, but this story is like a drug. I just can't get enough of it.
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
*is sobbing* poor poor Sammy. This is so touching- it feels so real- I keep forgetting it is fiction! Great job!
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
omg that was ridiculously good. I am literally on the edge of my seat...
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
That was so sad, so good, so emotional, and John was kind of an ass. Great job.
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
*is sobbing* oh so good, so good.
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
This just keeps getting better and better each chapter I read. What an amazingly powerful and touching story! Great work!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
damn, and damn. that was freaking outsanding.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
oh, that was so good, and maybe a little heartbreaking, You definitely have me on edge to find out what happens next!
Poaetpainter chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
I don't think I could ever forget this story. Amazing job.
talon81 chapter 16 . 6/17/2009
I think it is a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. let fanfiction be what real life can not. I look forward to more stories from you and hope you can find a peace in writing to help you along your way.
Jazmingirl chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
wow you made me cry and laugh as well
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 16 . 6/8/2009
yay for James!

I just have to say that although it would've been very different had Sam died, I like this version much better because it just goes to show that no matter the angst the boys get put through- they manage to survive it together! I especially love the last paragraph.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom *hugs*
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 15 . 6/8/2009
this chapter just has me in tears
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
that letter made me sob! :(

Poor Dean and Sam
rumpleteazerr chapter 16 . 6/7/2009
it was such a fantastic ending. It was just so perfect and happy. I loved reading this.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »