Reviews for Hopefully, maybe?
Mary Rose chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
I did enjoy.
1 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
that was the first Cold Case FF I have ever read, and it was AWSOME! I wish they would get together.
acciosilverdoe chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Definitely perfect start to a new year. Great story, I really enjoyed it.

~Beth
CharleyBear chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
very sweet
Maragwondaleya chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Very cute story! Thx!

Could I hope for a sequel too?
fbi-woman chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
aw i love it! so sweet. dare I hope for a sequel?
princesshikari99 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Ah so sad that it had to end. I was hoping for more. Oh well great story though. I really loved it.
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Aw, what a great start to my new year... ;)

They are just too cute (when there aren't any Frankie's to get in the way...gr...)

By the way, I think we reviewers deserve chocolate brownies too, but that means that you deserve a decadent chocolate and raspberry cheesecake- only the best for our S/L ship ff writers, :). Thanks for a great story!
FloatingAmoeba chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Sniff. I'm so sad it's finished, but I really think you ended it perfectly, with Scotty's confession. Great job, and I can't wait to be reading more from you!
Hope06 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
WOW what an ending .

Well done Scotty and well done Lilly it is so true Scotty is indeed getting through Liy's barriers

yeah Scotty and Franki is a HUGE bad idea

amazing work
Mari chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Wow, what a quick update! Thanks! I'm so happy :). I can't wait for the next part. They are so cute together...hehe...I think Scotty should find out what Lil said (about him needing someone special) and prove that Lil is exactly what he wants. sigh. cuteness...

On a side note, Scotty was so icky on the epi tonight (I am of the personal belief that Frankie is a skank-is that mean?).
fbi-woman chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
aww they're so sweet. I love how they're just teetering on the edge of falling but neither one wants to go first lol. it's perfect. I'm sad it'll be over so soon, but at least that means the best part is coming right up hehehe.
JordynMM chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Aww, I love it!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
FloatingAmoeba chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
YAY! I'm so glad that you updated! And you updated with an awesome chapter, which makes it even better! :D You gotta love the interfering yet well-meaning colleagues/family members- they always know just what to say! Can't wait to read more, although I'm sad to hear it's coming to an end! Great job!