Reviews for Snivellus
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I enjoyed this little fic a lot. I like your writing style, and I wish I could write like you. I think it's just sad that your stories aren't longer. I would love to read more from you.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That was excellent! Sirius's initial rage was done well. Some sweets moments between Harry and Severus. Good humor with the leash! Great job!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I'm not really interested in reading slash..well the only exception for me is Blaise/Harry,but anyways this one I actually enjoyed. There weren't any kissing scenes,though the right amount of affection,which i enjoyed. You did a great job especially with the warm talk between Sirius and Harry. Awesome.
Neeshack chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ha Ha. Kinda sweet.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
that was great! harry's lost question had me rolling!
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aw, lovely, the way the books should've ended i.e. Remus and Sirius alive and together and Harry with either Severus or Draco (in my humble opinion), so nice.
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
“Black I swear to you if I hurt him I’ll let you kill me,”

I love that line to itty bitty peices!

Great!

ReganBaxter
Mcbnotredame7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow Sam amazing story. I can't believe you came up with this all by yourself. I loved Sirius being on a leash. Amazing. I also like Divorce Chapter 1. Can't belive harry is so into snape. By the way, whats Dumbledores animagus?
killerquyn chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ah, This story is really good. You write very well, and I look forward to more of your works in the future!
PhoenixThestral chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
lol very good story
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I like this One-shot. It is really a very interesting situation and you described it with a good balance between fun and seriousness. Thanks so much. I enjoyed it.