Reviews for Silence
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Awww u should have continued with this.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I really love this story great writing!
Amanthya chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I think you did this perfectly, not too rushed or slow, and Bella's thought process was in character and made sense. I love how you wrote her coming to understand that she *did* love Jacob, and that she hadn't recognized it because it was a different love then she had experienced before, but it was equally real.

My only complaint is that it's over! Noooo! Want more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Bella IS the sick, twisted cow that wanted to run away.
And the fact of the matter is all Bellas whining about her reanimated rotting, pale, pasty, half assed vampire wanna be ex-boyfriend? All her hole in the chest nonsense is because she likes pain, she likes all the drama! Ive never seen anybody react that way to being left by a guy you not only knew for just a few months but she barley held hands with the guy. What healthy female gets turned on by a dude with ice cold hands, body, lips? I mean this girl is in wacka-doodle land and she is a necrophiliac as well. Yep Bella is one Fuc*ed up puppy.
Ladydee1 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Great story loved it all every last hard hart breaking moment
Ladydee1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
That was good chapter so much too take in, but glad that Bella faced her fears and kissed jake
jharv241 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
DNR
Storm Cascade chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
That was a brilliant fic! Loved it. Especially how you staged it over the 3 nights. *happy sigh*
francis17pr chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
I really loved it. I wish that you didn't end it so fast.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
So good
JElysha11 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
THAT. IS. ONE. HELL. OF. A. SEXY. JACOB... YUMMY!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Hey, ive just read all 3chapters and i really enjoyed reading it. It was very well written, sweet and not too inexplict and in your face. A great fic kudos
Deanie
meant4you chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Wonderful story! I love your Jacob!
Sodapops chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
It'd be a crime if I didn't fav this story. So good!
I wanna be Jacob's imprint chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Loved it! The line about love being easy but us making it messy was so true...so right...I may have to use it!