Reviews for Silence
Kemq chapter 3 . 2/8
good story
Ellae chapter 2 . 10/18/2019
This is so, so good.
Your Jacob really is an absolute treasure.

e
Ellae chapter 3 . 1/15/2019
This was intense and really good. Sometimes I get caught up in how young Jacob really is but even with Meyer’s awkward composition, he’s such a genuine and truly lovable human.

Glad, with some struggle, your Bella could finally see it too,
e
ShinySilverVolvo chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
You're such an amazing writer, by far my favourite fanfic I've read in so long. Please please please add an epilogue!
rachel625 chapter 3 . 11/1/2018
This was great!
Soledad Sanchez chapter 3 . 5/20/2018
wow, excelent !
BrownieJune chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
So beautiful...
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Awww u should have continued with this.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I really love this story great writing!
Amanthya chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I think you did this perfectly, not too rushed or slow, and Bella's thought process was in character and made sense. I love how you wrote her coming to understand that she *did* love Jacob, and that she hadn't recognized it because it was a different love then she had experienced before, but it was equally real.

My only complaint is that it's over! Noooo! Want more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Bella IS the sick, twisted cow that wanted to run away.
And the fact of the matter is all Bellas whining about her reanimated rotting, pale, pasty, half assed vampire wanna be ex-boyfriend? All her hole in the chest nonsense is because she likes pain, she likes all the drama! Ive never seen anybody react that way to being left by a guy you not only knew for just a few months but she barley held hands with the guy. What healthy female gets turned on by a dude with ice cold hands, body, lips? I mean this girl is in wacka-doodle land and she is a necrophiliac as well. Yep Bella is one Fuc*ed up puppy.
Ladydee1 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Great story loved it all every last hard hart breaking moment
Ladydee1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
That was good chapter so much too take in, but glad that Bella faced her fears and kissed jake
jharv241 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
DNR
Storm Cascade chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
That was a brilliant fic! Loved it. Especially how you staged it over the 3 nights. *happy sigh*