Reviews for The Proper Banishment of Wrackspurts
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
LOVELY! I really did like that!

Luna was amazing, and River was also good!

beautiful
MarisPallitax chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
That was awesome! You actually did quite a good job of writing them both and remaining in character! Not many people do.. But great idea; River and Luna. Very nice. You know... you could always continue it again... Like have Luna keep getting tricked into going to Serenity or River going to Hogwarts. That'd be awesome. I'd do it myself, but I can't write either character very well :P
Shot in Sarajevo chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awesome.
Masta chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Nice, seriously nice! pity it hasnt been updated ;)
ZutarianNaiad plus guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This started with showing my father the wonderful world of Firefly crossovers...

...and ended in fits of laughter.

My Dad would like to say something: Very nice. You did an excellent job sticking with the characters' personalities. It could easily fit in either fandom.

And I thought this was just plain hilarious-great pre-Serenity River, and Luna was epic. She would just take a crossin of universes in relation to wackspurts, the pesky devils...

I'll have to go login to fave this. Wonderful work.
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very cute story, and excellent characterization for both Luna & River. It's great to see the two airy characters get some intelligent company.
Alaksandra chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Pure delight, thank you for this.
ArtLightLove chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
So interesting... if I where a better writer I might have to venture a story of my own with these two.
Casey thinks this is RAD chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
i LOVE this! perfect portrayal of the (best two) characters. my favorite line: "...Unless of course a portkey really is the proper way to banish wrackspurts.” brilliant! plus the last line- truely river-esque. LOVE it!
Doddridge chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow...can I find the words to tell you how cool this story is? First of all, I commend you for keeping both girls completely in character - something that can be quite hard to do. They do seem like the perfect match, River and Luna, don't they? I love it how you played off that, and you did it so well. The ending is brilliant, too, it's almost like the whole thing happened in River's mind, and when she replied by saying "the moon" ...simply genius. This is one of my favourite fanfiction pieces I've ever read; I can't thank you enough for sharing this! (And I'm definitely gonna send this around to some fellow fans!)
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I liked this. I could see it happening .. bizarrely. Very In Character for both River and Luna. I really enjoyed it! XD

Anna.x.(:
Karg42 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Interesting description of Luna's mind. It fits. Great fic-lit.
Obscure Stranger chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I really like this... Do you think that you will ever write more of this? If not, It was great.
Creator-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Made me smile. :) They are very similar.
Alexander Ripley chapter 1 . 8/1/2009