Reviews for The Proper Banishment of Wrackspurts
AndrAIaRose chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I think you did a wonderful job capture both Luna and River in this fic. Their speach patterns were dead on and so were their manerisms. Its hard to do, but made easier - I think - by the fact that it was so short. Perfectly short, in a good way. Probably one of the best fics I have read in a long while. You should think about doing a longer Firefly/Harry Potter crossover ;3 .
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Lol, that was too funny!
gypsy's bitches chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
awesome
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow. This was really interesting. The idea of having the two meet never occured to me. Having Drusilla and Luna or Dru and River meet, yes, but never Luna and River. Excellent last line.
Kay chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was really well written. You seemed to capture the character's personalities well.

i liked the last line :)
Audrey chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Honestly. I wen looking for Harry Potter cross-overs and I saw that there were four in Firefly, and the pairing just seemed incredibly odd. I expected... I don't know, ridiculous, but this is great. Thanks.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was brilliant! Man it would be awesome if Luna went to the Firefly-verse for a longer amount of time.

Cheers to you!

*alerting it, just in case*
silentword chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Loved it! Very funny
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Cool! Very cute and in character. Loved it!

~Red
enderverse chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Portkeying to the future? Interesting.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
THis was so good. So luna and river! Thanks for sharing!
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
wow i'm at a loss for words, how can something so amazingly accurate, have so few reviews is beyond my understanding, anyways good job
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
oh that was spot on for both of them, and a very clever tie in! I think I shall favorite!
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very interesting...and putting Luna and River together was a great move.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hehehe, I have only seen a handful of Firefly episodes, but it was enough to understand this!

Awesome oneshot!