Reviews for Tell Me Something
Hawaianangelgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ah! How cute! Great piece of work! I really loved the way you portrayed Max (heck, he really has so much to make up for!) and especially Booth! Yes, there's nothing "just" with them!

I agree with you, it's complete, and yet I'd love you write more of it!
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow! Fantastic! Everyone was in character and Booth's descriptions of Bones are beautiful.

BRAVO!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Beautifully written. Loved it. Absolutely beautiful. :)
lizook chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Every time I've read this, I've loved it, but to finally get the completed version - I love it even more :)

You've meshed it into canon quite well with Brennan's insistence that this is why Max shouldn't be working there and Booth, of course, wanting to go after her.

"He genuinely liked his partner’s father, but his loyalty was to Bones." I love this little statement; it's a gentle reminder of how much Brennan means to Booth somewhere you really don't expect it.

Angela and Cam stepping in and setting Max straight was a wonderful touch. Both of them care about Brennan *and* Booth so making sure Max really understood would be important to them. I loved Cam's observation of "“If he thought there was any possibility that you might hurt Brennan again, you wouldn’t be standing here talking to us.”" because it's completely, utterly true.

LMAO Booth's complimenting Brennan's right hook!

The end...*sighs*...perfect. I love how he tries to disagree ("to insist vehemently that Bones was just his partner"), but can't and, in the end, just promises what we all know is true - that he would try. Fan-freakin'-tastic.

I'm not sure how much I really helped you out here other than pestering you to see if it was finished yet, but you're more than welcome. Great job hun!
19 | « Prev Page 1 2